DINO Clubhouse

Had no idea this bag was so big lol
I had this bag but my friend borrowed it and scrapped the side of the flap and the leather peeled away which put me off - I suppose it could have been repaired but I'm a bit ocd with things being perfect! I sold it on eBay for next to nothing but I do miss it as it was huge and held loads.
I'd bought if from eBay perfect - lesson learnt dont lend bags to friends!!!

I had this bag but my friend borrowed it and scrapped the side of the flap and the leather peeled away which put me off - I suppose it could have been repaired but I'm a bit ocd with things being perfect! I sold it on eBay for next to nothing but I do miss it as it was huge and held loads.
I'd bought if from eBay perfect - lesson learnt dont lend bags to friends!!!

That’s so rude!! I hope your friend reimbursed you or something!

As usual, I'm extremely late to the party with this, but I finally took the time to take a "herd" pic. All are T-rexes. (As I've mentioned in the past, we're kind of an impromptu parrot rescue here ... 9 birds currently, all loved and fought for ... and birds in general are descended from the theropod branch of dinos, of which T-rex and velociraptors are ambassadors. So anyway, that's why I never got any steggies, mammoths, etc.)

The little gold one in front-left is one of the charms from Coach's jewelry section, and came with the most *adorable* teensy-tinesy hangtag. I attached them together with tiny split rings, and hooked them to a large lobster claw. And the little silver one in front-right is from the "found-objects" bag-charm. The record player and headphones were turned into a charm for daughter, and the skull merely removed as neither of us does skulls. What's left on the original charm is the T-rex and the feather -- a fitting combo.herd.jpg

I adore them all, and like to combine them with my feathers as a subtle wink-wink.
wing_feathers_version4.jpg

If anyone is interested, today I saw that the Northpark Mall Coach store in Dallas has 1 each of the Wolly and Steggy on a skateboard little zip cases. They are marked down to about $65 or so, from $95.
I have the Wooly zip and use it with my Dinky, Saddle, & Soho bags. It's perfect for downsizing. $65 is a steal. If you love small bags or are trying to downsize - this is the way to go.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I remember seeing this online a few months ago I own a saint Laurent cardcase and saw this one with rexy I knew it had sold out but I contacted jax on Monday and they had one left in inventory and I don’t own anything rexy and it was on sale for half and got it today ! :loveeyes: I thought the colour and Little rexy add a playful touch !

Attachments

• F9842B35-3BE0-4FA1-901D-8BC44420049D.jpeg
    F9842B35-3BE0-4FA1-901D-8BC44420049D.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 363
  • D6483DA5-E2F5-46FA-A3E6-A9B54E2A9739.jpeg
    D6483DA5-E2F5-46FA-A3E6-A9B54E2A9739.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 368
I'm new here, but just wanted to share with others who won't judge me for my latest Coach obsession. I have been lusting after this kisslock satchel because of the rexy & carriage pattern, so I took a chance and got it on eBay. I have to say I do love it - and it's bigger than I expected. There is just one little area of stitching on the handle that is a little off, though, which bugs me (but only a little) since it was so expensive. (You can see it on the handle on the car side - about 1 o'clock position.) I guess I can use the same rationale I use for why I buy used cars - I don't have to worry about that first blemish! I don't baby my bags, but this one is one I will be extra careful with because I will be too upset if it gets scratched or stained.
IMG_3091.JPG IMG_3090.JPG

There is just one little area of stitching on the handle that is a little off, though, which bugs me (but only a little) since it was so expensive. I guess I can use the same rationale I use for why I buy used cars - I don't have to worry about that first blemish! I don't baby my bags, but this one is one I will be extra careful with because I will be too upset if it gets scratched or stained.
View attachment 3950879 View attachment 3950880
I like the way you think! Congrats on the bag!

Reactions: Bales25