DINO Clubhouse

I'm new here, but just wanted to share with others who won't judge me for my latest Coach obsession. I have been lusting after this kisslock satchel because of the rexy & carriage pattern, so I took a chance and got it on eBay. I have to say I do love it - and it's bigger than I expected. There is just one little area of stitching on the handle that is a little off, though, which bugs me (but only a little) since it was so expensive. (You can see it on the handle on the car side - about 1 o'clock position.) I guess I can use the same rationale I use for why I buy used cars - I don't have to worry about that first blemish! I don't baby my bags, but this one is one I will be extra careful with because I will be too upset if it gets scratched or stained.
View attachment 3950879 View attachment 3950880
Congrats! It is really a lovely bag. Enjoy!

Reactions: Bales25
I'm new here, but just wanted to share with others who won't judge me for my latest Coach obsession. I have been lusting after this kisslock satchel because of the rexy & carriage pattern, so I took a chance and got it on eBay. I have to say I do love it - and it's bigger than I expected. There is just one little area of stitching on the handle that is a little off, though, which bugs me (but only a little) since it was so expensive. (You can see it on the handle on the car side - about 1 o'clock position.) I guess I can use the same rationale I use for why I buy used cars - I don't have to worry about that first blemish! I don't baby my bags, but this one is one I will be extra careful with because I will be too upset if it gets scratched or stained.
View attachment 3950879 View attachment 3950880
I'm the same way. I prefer buying used bags. I don't like the finality of cutting tags. That's a beautiful bag. I love how it is too bags in one.

Reactions: Bales25
I know not everyone is into EDC (every day carry) but I found a Sheffield folding knife that perfectly matches my rainbow rexie!! I tend to carry my knife attached to my keys. My next purchase is a rainbow zippo to complete my rexies lil family!

View attachment 3952014

View attachment 3952015
Great looking knife. :tup: You might be surprised at what some of us carry as an everyday 'accessory'. :graucho:

Reactions: MooMooVT