Starting the year out right! Post your January 2018 Chanel’s!

You will love looking at your wrist! I have the same one and adore it.
Congrats
Hi guys, we’re having (another) winter storm in Toronto but my heart :heart: is happy! First, DH is back home safe & sound from a business trip :hbeat:, his flight almost got cancelled due to bad weather! Before he left, I gave him an assignment to get me « something » from Chanel... actually, the hardest part of that is walking inside (the boutique) & shopping for me :biggrin:. Anyway, initially, I wanted a fashion ring, but he said, nothing there that I would really like... I assumed he left empty handed ... I said, just get me anything from your heart :heart::biggrin:! He came home & surprised me with this :yahoo::loveeyes::blush:. ... (I was too excited that I was opening it ever so slowly! :lol:) Sorry for the long story guys :P:heart:
View attachment 3932716
View attachment 3932717
View attachment 3932718
I’ve always been a charm bracelet kinda girl. And this is just perfectly beautiful! :blush::love::hbeat::loveeyes::heart::smile:
Have a great weekend everyone! :wave:

Reactions: luvlux64
Wow! DH certainly got fancy taste and know your heart! Congratulations! Fabulous charms bracelet! I want your DH! Who doesn’t want a charming DH? Joking aside, love the bracelet! ❤️ ❤️
Hahaha :lol:. Thank you :hugs:
You will love looking at your wrist! I have the same one and adore it.
Congrats
Thanks! I can’t wait :loveeyes:. After seeing your comment, I looked at the weather here, wondering when I can expose a little bit of skin without getting a frost bite! It’s -16degC now, midday tomorrow will be -8degC! Yay :happydance::yahoo::lol: lol