Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Hey all narrow feet people--need your help! So want these chic mules and heard these run narrow which is good for me! But afraid to size up as per the recommendation due to the width issue! Did you all take your usual size to keep the narrow width?

Hey all narrow feet people--need your help! So want these chic mules and heard these run narrow which is good for me! But afraid to size up as per the recommendation due to the width issue! Did you all take your usual size to keep the narrow width?

I have narrow feet and went up half a size. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable.

I got the black Princetowns today (because I secretly want to also get the Peytons in white haha) !!! The sales associate recommends that i wear the Princetowns for a bit before i bring them to get added sole protection...what are your recommendations?

I got the black Princetowns today (because I secretly want to also get the Peytons in white haha) !!! The sales associate recommends that i wear the Princetowns for a bit before i bring them to get added sole protection...what are your recommendations?
I took both pairs of mine to a local shoe repair store and got a thin rubber sole put on before wearing them. It helps me not slip around and will keep them from wearing out too fast.

Reactions: Kloey123
Hello! I just received a pair of the fur mules and I wanted to get your opinion! First off, I discovered that the left shoe has more fur (thicker and longer fur) than the right shoe, and also this one has an R stamp on it. It's really throwing me off because I ordered both a size 39 and 38.5 and the 39's don't have the above mentioned issues.
Should I be worried the 38.5 are replicas returned to the store? I got them shipped from Nordstrom.IMG_6678.JPGIMG_6679.JPGIMG_6680.JPG
Thanks!! :heart:

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Hello! I just received a pair of the fur mules and I wanted to get your opinion! First off, I discovered that the left shoe has more fur (thicker and longer fur) than the right shoe, and also this one has an R stamp on it. It's really throwing me off because I ordered both a size 39 and 38.5 and the 39's don't have the above mentioned issues.
Should I be worried the 38.5 are replicas returned to the store? I got them shipped from Nordstrom.View attachment 3930921View attachment 3930922View attachment 3930923
Thanks!! :heart:
i'm not sure, but i've seen pics of it with the R and without the R. The princetown flats without fur that I purchased from Holt Renfrew dont have an R...but then i've seen it with the R too online from youtube...