Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Hello! I just received a pair of the fur mules and I wanted to get your opinion! First off, I discovered that the left shoe has more fur (thicker and longer fur) than the right shoe, and also this one has an R stamp on it. It's really throwing me off because I ordered both a size 39 and 38.5 and the 39's don't have the above mentioned issues.
Should I be worried the 38.5 are replicas returned to the store? I got them shipped from Nordstrom.View attachment 3930921View attachment 3930922View attachment 3930923
Thanks!! :heart:
Did you find out about the R stamp?

Hey guys! Can you help me with Jordaan sizing? I’m a US 8.5-9, wear 39.5 in CL, manolo and choo. My rockstuds and Chanel espadrilles are 40. What size should I take? The rep told me 38.5 but I’m thinking that might be too small. I was thinking 39....??

Hey guys! Can you help me with Jordaan sizing? I’m a US 8.5-9, wear 39.5 in CL, manolo and choo. My rockstuds and Chanel espadrilles are 40. What size should I take? The rep told me 38.5 but I’m thinking that might be too small. I was thinking 39....??

I would do 39. I found them to be roomy. With that being said. I take a 39 in the Chanel espys, 38.5 in Rockstud s,, 38 in Manolo and 38-38.5 in most CL. I took my jordaan in 38 but now after several wears could have done 37.5 honestly

Hi! I just bought a pair of black leather Princetown slippers and they feel great in terms of fit (not too tight but just enough that it’s nice and snug/ won’t slip off) I’m usually either a 36 to 37 and got the 36.5 (the 37 were more comfortable when tried in store as the fit was slightly less tight than 36.5, but was advised that these will stretch so I got the tighter fit) However my only issue is that my heels slightly hang out (more so on right foot since that foot tends to be a bit bigger than my left) and it’s kinda bugging me. Was just wondering did anyone have a similar experience with theirs and did your shoe ever stretch much (after regular wear and the leather softening) so that your feet went forward? And so gradually had more space where the heel is so that it no longer hang on the edge? And if so, how long/ how much wear did it take for it to stretch and allow this to happen? Thanks!

Last edited:

How is it you're a size 8.5-9 yet don't wear size 38.5 or 39 shoes? I'm a US 5.5 - 6 and 90% of my shoes are 36 (Chanel, Lanvin, Balenciaga, Manolo, Prada, Bottega, Gucci, Valentino, etc...) with the remaining 10% being 35.5 (Gucci, Tod's, Hermes, Valentino, etc...).

I assume you're not near enough a Gucci to be able to try them on so I suggest ordering both sizes seeing as you don't seem to have a consistent size. With wear, the Jordaans will expand in volume, if not length, so slightly snug around the foot (but not painful) is the initial fit you're going for. There shouldn't be any pressure points.

Reactions: acrid82
Can anyone help me with sizing. I'm an 8.5-9 in US sizes. I wear a 39 in Chanel espadrilles from last summer, 40 in rockstud sandals(jelly ones) a 38 in Gucci maramont with the lower heel and a 7.5 in all my Gucci ace sneakers. What size would I take in the Princetown lather with the rose on the front? Thanks for your help

Can anyone help me with sizing. I'm an 8.5-9 in US sizes. I wear a 39 in Chanel espadrilles from last summer, 40 in rockstud sandals(jelly ones) a 38 in Gucci maramont with the lower heel and a 7.5 in all my Gucci ace sneakers. What size would I take in the Princetown lather with the rose on the front? Thanks for your help

If you go through this thread there's a wealth of information about sizing

Hi, I have read through the whole discussion but I'm still confused and uncertain whether the princetown with fur slippers sizing is like? I'm tts 35. Should stick to my usual 35 or go with 35.5? I've tried to search for 35.5 and there's nothing available at my local boutique. Please advise!

I’ve just got myself a pair with the fur and went with my true shoe size and they will stretch and give a little you don’t need to go up a size!