Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

I purchased the black studded Peyton convertible loafers with a low heel, but returned them because they fit me weird. I didn't think they would stretch much along the strap and I had a feeling it would just be painful after a while.

My Peyton loafers arrived on Friday and I'm sending back tomorrow. You weren't kidding with the weird fit! So sad, as I love them, but couldn't even get them on my medium-width foot!

Papertiger - this is the studded loafer I mentioned that has a collapsible heel. Unfortunately the vamp is so tight I cannot get my foot in either shoe. So back they go. [emoji20]. But I love everything else about them. View attachment 3356837

Wow, such a shame :sad:

At least you tried

I'm surprised they fitted me then, have high instep and often can't get my foot into shoes

I'm torn! Help me please to decide ladies.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463393763.770306.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463393778.137043.jpg
I love the burgundy one but I'm worried of combo of my feet + fur = ruined shoes.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463394492.833630.jpg
The no fur one is cute but I hate the color available for my size. They only dark brown and black which not my liking. I want something with color like burgundy and tan

View attachment 3356925
View attachment 3356926
I love the burgundy one but I'm worried of combo of my feet + fur = ruined shoes.
View attachment 3356928
The no fur one is cute but I hate the color available for my size. They only dark brown and black which not my liking. I want something with color like burgundy and tan

I love the brown! I wish it came in my size lol. While I like the look of the red with the fur I felt like it was more practical to go with the mules without it. I know it's soft and comfortable but I can't imagine how ones foot would not ending up sweating on a warm day (I could be wrong though!). Depending on your size I know Net-a-Porter has a red one without fur on their website. I would check it out because they seem to be selling out fast. Hope this helps!

I love the brown! I wish it came in my size lol. While I like the look of the red with the fur I felt like it was more practical to go with the mules without it. I know it's soft and comfortable but I can't imagine how ones foot would not ending up sweating on a warm day (I could be wrong though!). Depending on your size I know Net-a-Porter has a red one without fur on their website. I would check it out because they seem to be selling out fast. Hope this helps!

:graucho::graucho:

View attachment 3356925
View attachment 3356926
View attachment 3356928

While I think the fur would be SO FUN, I have to agree with you about them getting hot - much like Uggs! The ones without fur can also be worn year-round. I have these in black with no fur and love love love love them. I also have red on the way! I will wear these for years - just like my other Gucci loafers. I don't think the ones with the fur have staying power like that - literally or figuratively.

Hi, I have read through the whole discussion but I'm still confused and uncertain whether the princetown with fur slippers sizing is like? I'm tts 35. Should stick to my usual 35 or go with 35.5? I've tried to search for 35.5 and there's nothing available at my local boutique. Please advise!

Hi, I have read through the whole discussion but I'm still confused and uncertain whether the princetown with fur slippers sizing is like? I'm tts 35. Should stick to my usual 35 or go with 35.5? I've tried to search for 35.5 and there's nothing available at my local boutique. Please advise!

Get the 35 for mules, I size down for Gucci. Normally I am 35.5.

I usually size down .5 for Gucci shoes (except boots).

However, I'm TTS in the Jordaan and Princetown loafers and Amstel clogs (38.5). I only have the Amstel clogs with fur too, and for them I had to go up up another .5 so you may have to actually go up.