Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

I have a 39.5 shipping to me from NM (to arrive Tuesday) and a 39 on order from Gucci for sometime in May arrival. I am afraid to cancel the 39 until I get to try the 39.5. I have a feeling the 39 might be too small even though my tian espys are a 39 and fit fine. Can't wait to get them.

I have a 39.5 shipping to me from NM (to arrive Tuesday) and a 39 on order from Gucci for sometime in May arrival. I am afraid to cancel the 39 until I get to try the 39.5. I have a feeling the 39 might be too small even though my tian espys are a 39 and fit fine. Can't wait to get them.

Oh so lucky! I wear the same size as you, please keep me posted!

Hi AD

I have a 38.5 (plus leather insoles) of the 7.5 min-heel Peytons (with pearls) on hold right now.

I really don't know how you could use them new as mules without forcing the back down though I'm pretty sure in time when they soften it will be easier. I heard they won't be carrying on the pearl studs next season. They have to fit correctly, otherwise you are just going to walk out of them or be uncomfortable.

:yes: I've only seen the the lower mid-heels (3.5cm) with pearls available so far

If it helps I'm a Gucci 39 boot, 38 or 38.5 in their shoes and that's pretty much what I've found under AM's CD control.

In the princeton slide loafer (no fur) I'm a 38.5 (no insole) which I didn't buy, in the new pimped-up sneakers I'm a 38 (didn't buy) and in the Hansel clog with fur I am a full 39 which I did buy and have been wearing all Winter.

Hi, the ones I mentioned are all gold studs and apparently the backs can fold down. Will try to post a photo. I have not seen a low heel Peyton in the US with pearls! I do love those, but can only imagine me kicking the pearls and ruining them. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I will!! I just randomly checking NM the other day and there was one pair available for immediate delivery. Guessing maybe a return?

39.5 is a perfect fit-the 39 might work too, but I cancelled my waitlist on Gucci and will keep the the 39.5. I am a US 9 generally.

39.5 is a perfect fit-the 39 might work too, but I cancelled my waitlist on Gucci and will keep the the 39.5. I am a US 9 generally.

I'm so happy to hear that! I'm expecting mine tomorrow from Neiman Marcus and we both wear the same size! Does your heel stick out a little but you can get away with it or is it a completely perfect fit?

Hi, the ones I mentioned are all gold studs and apparently the backs can fold down. Will try to post a photo. I have not seen a low heel Peyton in the US with pearls! I do love those, but can only imagine me kicking the pearls and ruining them. :/

No gold studs in either flagship stores I tried

I :heart: these though (also not out in UK yet) $950

Attachments

• 432017_C9D00_1000_003_100_0000_Light-Princetown-crystal-slipper.jpg
    432017_C9D00_1000_003_100_0000_Light-Princetown-crystal-slipper.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,297
Reactions: Hq8