Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Hi I'm new to SM well actually I love the bags since I have seen it on a old lady (70-80)in the airport!but just now I decided to get one.To UK readers do you know of any deals on falabella mini?anywhere please

Errr, my fold over Falabella just got a giant hole in the lining - and it's only 2 months old!! Took it back to the store and they've sent it in for repair, which will take 6 weeks :/ Seems like bad quality to me!

My Fallabella lining also ripped really bad. To the point of making the bag unusable. I purchased it on eBay ( new with tags) but I don’t have the receipt and it was from the US and I’m in Canada. I’m hoping to get it repaired. Anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks

How common is it to get tarnish on the chain? I love this bag for the tarnish would bother me, esp. if it occurs within the first year
I have 3 Stella Bags, a card holder and a wallet and none of these items have tarnished. I use the bags as my everyday bags and they look in perfect condition after a year of almost daily use.

I have a grey Falabella which I have used daily and the bag itself is in generally very good condition. My concern is the trim that holds the chain to the bag has started to discolour and it makes the bag look dirty. Does anyone know if this is something I could get dry cleaned or if the Stella shop will replace? I’ve had the bag just over a year and bought from Harrods.

I have a grey Falabella which I have used daily and the bag itself is in generally very good condition. My concern is the trim that holds the chain to the bag has started to discolour and it makes the bag look dirty. Does anyone know if this is something I could get dry cleaned or if the Stella shop will replace? I’ve had the bag just over a year and bought from Harrods.
Have you tried washing it with soap and water?

OMG!!! I just love our TK Maxx. I found this backpack a few weeks ago for 159€ wich I returned because I realized I'm not a backpack girl. Then I found this pretty quilted Falabella in maroon for only 169€! The quilted Falabella is not as slouchy as the regular ones.

Attachments

• IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 768
I have a Stella Shaggy Deer Mini Rucksack backpack in grey. I bought this bag off fashionphile new with tags for about half price. I love Stella bags but I would never buy new (unless they have a huge discount) as they don't hold their value AT ALL, and can be purchased in pristine condition for much much less then the price for the bag new. Anyhoo, this backpack is probably my most complimented bag and I have a big collections that includes LV, Dior, Chloe, Fendi, Gucci, etc. The only bag that gives this a run for its money in the compliment department is my LV Alma in vernise leather color Pomme d'Amor and when people compliment that bag it is always a compliment on the color not so much the style (most gorgeous red color EVER). Anyhoo, people just LOVE the style of Stella McCartney bags. Her bags are super stylish. My sister has told me that if she could have one bag out of my collection, she would choose the backpack as it is her favorite bag she has ever seen. She borrows it frequently:smile: This bag gets quite a bit of use between my sister and myself and it is still in excellent condition. A pic of my bag is below.backpack.jpg