Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

I have the flap wallet in burgundy and a couple of card holders - one in black with a zip and another smaller oneView attachment 3987390 in navyView attachment 3987388 . They are extremely durable and lightweight. I have had mine for about a year and they show no signs of wear. You can find both the wallets and the card holders on sale.
Thank you! I am looking for a wallet for everyday use. They look so pretty but I was worried about how the chain holds up.

Has anyone noticed that the metal part of their falabellas are tarnished?

Just wondering if there is a product i could use to spiffen it up a bit.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20180321_172745.jpg
    20180321_172745.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 776
I have the same bag and I don’t use it often and I store it. How long did it take to tarnish and did you use it often. Just wondering :smile:

Its weird. I have two falabellas, the larger 3 chain one and the mini. I have had the mini for about 2 years now and the large one for about a year. The mini has no tarnish and the large one tarnished a few months ago.

I am wondering if its because of how the bag is held. With the mini, i wear it crossbody and it doesnt touch my skin or anything. With the larger one, i hand hold it a lot so i am wondering if the sweat contribute to it.

Reactions: Wamgurl
The rain has no effect on the bag due to the material it's made from. They're often advertised as "weather-resistant" because they are. I don't often let weather dictate my bag because they all dry but if the weather is extremely bad, which isn't often here, it is my go to bag because the weather won't damage it.

The rain has no effect on the bag due to the material it's made from. They're often advertised as "weather-resistant" because they are. I don't often let weather dictate my bag because they all dry but if the weather is extremely bad, which isn't often here, it is my go to bag because the weather won't damage it.
Thank u so much for the input och experiences!

Hi! Would you recommend the Falabella mini tote or the foldover tote? I'm torn. The mini tote's long strap is a tad long but the bag's definitely lighter than the foldover tote.
On the other hand, the foldover tote looks really nice folded over :P
Please. Help. Me. Decide.

Reactions: bugn
Hi! Would you recommend the Falabella mini tote or the foldover tote? I'm torn. The mini tote's long strap is a tad long but the bag's definitely lighter than the foldover tote.
On the other hand, the foldover tote looks really nice folded over :P
Please. Help. Me. Decide.

Hands down the Mini!! I have had them all. And the mini is my most favorite. It is just so cute and can fit a lot. And when your out, the mini size is adorable sitting on the table. Just looking all cute. ~ XOXO

Reactions: jess236
Hands down the Mini!! I have had them all. And the mini is my most favorite. It is just so cute and can fit a lot. And when your out, the mini size is adorable sitting on the table. Just looking all cute. ~ XOXO
I'm just not sure how the mini would look like with the long strap. It just seems long hahah...