Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Hi! Would you recommend the Falabella mini tote or the foldover tote? I'm torn. The mini tote's long strap is a tad long but the bag's definitely lighter than the foldover tote.
On the other hand, the foldover tote looks really nice folded over :P
Please. Help. Me. Decide.

I had the mini, the foldover and the tote with 2 chains. My favorite is the 2-chain tote in the small size (see pic below).
The mini is cute and I love it worn as a tote, but it is a tad too long for me on the longest chain.
10226211_1180568_480.jpg

Reactions: Mariapia
I have been obsessing over the mini falabella for awhile but didn't buy it because I thought the chain was too long. Another poster had the same concern. After watching the video below, I got the idea to tie the chain.
If you don't mind the knot, it is a great solution.

I am posting the video below, in case anyone is interested. (See at 2:55)

I wonder what we can do to get a sub-forum? Do we talk to megs or vlad? I just bought a new one todY in a beautiful blue with silver hardware. Love the way it slouches!

I sent a pm to Meg, I have messaged with her in past and she seems like a lovely person. I think Stella needs a sub forum, I mean she is a well respected designer after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: songofthesea
I sent a pm to Meg, I have messaged with her in past and she seems like a lovely person. I think Stella needs a sub forum, I mean she is a well respected designer after all.
I think it depends on the popularity of the brand on TPF, the number of posts on Stella threads for example.
When I joined TPF in 2012 , I remember that lots of members were asking for a Longchamp subforum.
It took some time before we had it.

I just bought this falabella bag. I love the red look! It’s so gorgeous!

a0e6c62834eeff28deb83baa529c3901.jpg

Reactions: Wamgurl