Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Hi everyone! Can someone help me in finding the color of my new B40 Togo? I seems Gris (grey) clearly, but which Gris: Ardoise, Tourterelle, other? This bag is very recent (2017). Thanks a lot for your kind help!
IMG_4461.JPG IMG_4459.JPG B40 Parisian.png

Dearest PF friends, need your help to identify the color of this Kelly. I bought it for my friend in order to get back the Orange K28 I sold her (and regretted :rolleyes:) because she prefers size 32. It should be Orange but I am afraid it is rather Potiron.. What do you guys think?
The Kelly is Togo from 2005 and my Orange Dogon about five years younger (I took the picture from the inside of the Dogon where the color is still fresh). Can Orange in Togo get thisorange or potiron.jpg dark orange tone when it gets older?
Thank you so much, I appreciate your help and expertise a lot! :heart:

Reactions: AvantiZayneMom
Kindly looking for input on contrast stitching, if this is the correct forum in which to ask.
What was the name of the color of contrast stitching used for Vert Anis? TIA!