Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

My SA told me that 1941 Red is being discontinued, so I've put one of these aside. I've been considering a red bag, and at this price I think this is just the little pop of colour I'm wanting (and at a much lower price point than the Celine Micro Belt bag I've been drooling over but can't possibly justify buying).

My SA said that I'll be able to get a small trifold wallet into this no problem. Can you comment on what you can fit in without making the bag bulge? I'm wondering whether I should be getting a zipped card case instead.

I love the strap on yours - lovely! :smile:

I really love the look of these, but how much can it hold?
I hear you. It doesn't hold much, truthfully. A small Coach wristlet, a slim phone (iphone or Android, probably up to an iphone SE or 6), lipgloss, and keys. Definitely meant for a day/night out where you don't want to carry much (or, as I do - when you lug a huge tote into the trunk of your car that holds everything else you DO need for the day!). :biggrin:

Reactions: carterazo and Pagan
My SA told me that 1941 Red is being discontinued, so I've put one of these aside. I've been considering a red bag, and at this price I think this is just the little pop of colour I'm wanting (and at a much lower price point than the Celine Micro Belt bag I've been drooling over but can't possibly justify buying).

My SA said that I'll be able to get a small trifold wallet into this no problem. Can you comment on what you can fit in without making the bag bulge? I'm wondering whether I should be getting a zipped card case instead.

I just posted what I can fit in it...and thank you for the compliment! Today I took this out for the first time. :amuse:
I didn't know that 1941 Red was being discontinued- ?? That's a shame!! I loved it. But just to clarify, this is the "vermillion" color, which sometimes looks red in pictures (as I first thought) but is actually a deep, "burnt" orange color. I am not sure if the Slim Soho comes in a true red....

Reactions: Pagan
I just posted what I can fit in it...and thank you for the compliment! Today I took this out for the first time. :amuse:
I didn't know that 1941 Red was being discontinued- ?? That's a shame!! I loved it. But just to clarify, this is the "vermillion" color, which sometimes looks red in pictures (as I first thought) but is actually a deep, "burnt" orange color. I am not sure if the Slim Soho comes in a true red....
It does come in 1941 Red. I had it in my hand last week. :smile:

I love orange and this one is a really nice shade.

And p.s. I do not think a small trifold wallet would make this bag bulge. :smile:

Reactions: Pagan
It's been sitting unused since September, waiting for just the right bag to nestle into to. :love:
View attachment 3885606
Oh my gosh - that is SUPER CUTE. I was just looking up the trifold wallet in the cherry print online and again, I do not think that you will have any problems fitting that smoothly into the slim SoHo. (The red from the cherry print will look SO perfect with the red SoHo!). I expect a full reveal!!! :heart::flowers: (And by the way, I LOVE where they placed your initials! That is so cool!)

Reactions: MooMooVT and Pagan