Chanel Mini Cruise 2018

Thanks Ana, thanks for rejoicing with me [emoji173]️am glad too that I found a new one, maybe a couple of us here should work at the quality control dept of chanel to prevent issues like this. [emoji4]

Lol ! We would spot stuff out from a mile away!
I always feel so bad when I see the lovely ladies here sharing their new bags with the terribly uneven flaps ! I want to scream! It’s not fair that they are receiving items like that! Also makes me sadder that people settle when in reality they should be returned back to chanel. My concern is that the defected bags we return get sold to someone else instead of going directly back and that’s why the quality control continues to be an issue !

Good Afternoon devilangel, Oh I will try sweetheart, I don't own another light colored flap however i did a reveal and some pics of my current Chanel handbag collection. Hopefully you find this somewhat helpful. Here is the link.....https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ly-pics-of-current-handbag-collection.975297/
Hope you are having a lovely day and I will def. try to post some mode shots, crazy week ahead so I might be back tomorrow.:flowers:

Wow how did I miss this thread!!!!
Useful idd and what a beautiful collection!!!! But of course I don't mind seeing more eye candies too kaka only if u have time thanks a bunch hun!!!

Wow how did I miss this thread!!!!
Useful idd and what a beautiful collection!!!! But of course I don't mind seeing more eye candies too kaka only if u have time thanks a bunch hun!!!
Oh thank you so much lovely. I was planning on have some mode shots taken today but the weather here is unbelievably cloudy and would have seemed as if I took them in the dark. LOL Take care and hope you are having a fab day

Reactions: devilangel
Lol ! We would spot stuff out from a mile away!
I always feel so bad when I see the lovely ladies here sharing their new bags with the terribly uneven flaps ! I want to scream! It’s not fair that they are receiving items like that! Also makes me sadder that people settle when in reality they should be returned back to chanel. My concern is that the defected bags we return get sold to someone else instead of going directly back and that’s why the quality control continues to be an issue !

I couldn’t agree more!

No worries, the black mini I returned will be sent back to Chanel, they wrote it up as soon as I exchanged mine.

Does anyone know of a sales associate that has a black caviar rectangular mini with silver hardware?
Good Evening LVlover2009, keep an eye on the in stock thread hun, someone posted pics of the one that you wanted but you have to direct message the poster to get their SA's contact information. I have stalked this thread and found really lovely assistance from these wonderful women's SA's/ Here is the link post #3792 https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...seen-where-no-chatting-please.937411/page-253