Chanel Mini Cruise 2018

Speaking of crooked, uneven etc....
Will you be bothered by the turnlock not being centered? Am just afraid it will be mistaken as a fake later on. Everything else looks good with this mini so far.

View attachment 3891847

I never sell my bags so I’m not too sure about resell value, but I personally wouldn’t be bothered by it. Yours isn’t bad at all though and it’ll be covered by the flap so you won’t really notice it. [emoji4]

Reactions: Sarenkaldn and EZLN
I never sell my bags so I’m not too sure about resell value, but I personally wouldn’t be bothered by it. Yours isn’t bad at all though and it’ll be covered by the flap so you won’t really notice it. [emoji4]

Thanks for your comment, am thinking the same way now, it will be covered and I won’t be seeing it when closed. I waited so long for this cutie and I think I already got lucky to find this esp right before the price increase. Gotta count the blessings. [emoji6][emoji173]️

Hi. Need an advice.
If this time will be your first chanel mini rectangular, and you only have one choosen bag. Which one will you buy?
- chevron caviar rose gold shw 17B (ready but the price a little bit high)
Or
- chevron caviar black ruthenium hw with iridescent 18C (coming on dec 20, good price)

Please help me. Thank you

Hi. Need an advice.
If this time will be your first chanel mini rectangular, and you only have one choosen bag. Which one will you buy?
Or
- chevron caviar black ruthenium hw with iridescent 18C (coming on dec 20, good price)

is the second bag you're discussing the black classic quilt in iridescent caviar and shiny ruthenium? If yes, that's my choice. I prefer classic over chevron and think the bag is gorgeous.

Hi. Need an advice.
Or

I'd also go with black [emoji7] unless you have a lot of black bags already and want some fun colors.

Hi everyone; I just got a mini that is more of a pink red that I’m planning on returning. Is there any hope of a true red mini in the spring collection? My SA at the Chanel boutique says probably not but she won’t know what’s in the collection till January! Please help

18c mini has shiny iridescent HW, I prefer the classic 18c

Hi. Need an advice.
Or

Speaking of crooked, uneven etc....
Will you be bothered by the turnlock not being centered? Am just afraid it will be mistaken as a fake later on. Everything else looks good with this mini so far.

View attachment 3891847
Yes it would and did bother me.:nuts: I returned a jumbo because of a loose turnlock right before the price increase 2 weeks ago. I knew I probably would not find another one, but would have been ok with that. At these prices one should not expect anything less than perfection. I was lucky enough to find a new one.:smile:

Reactions: EZLN
Hi everyone; I just got a mini that is more of a pink red that I’m planning on returning. Is there any hope of a true red mini in the spring collection? My SA at the Chanel boutique says probably not but she won’t know what’s in the collection till January! Please help

18c has a another shade of red mini that is definitely not pink red (slight orange undertone). There's a comparison picture of the two shades somewhere (prolly in the Mini Cruise thread). The one I got is red with no hint of pink... Perhaps you can ask your SA to locate this one instead?

IMG_1512097576.797575.jpgIMG_1512097603.966616.jpg

18c has a another shade of red mini that is definitely not pink red (slight orange undertone). There's a comparison picture of the two shades somewhere (prolly in the Mini Cruise thread). The one I got is red with no hint of pink... Perhaps you can ask your SA to locate this one instead?

View attachment 3894587View attachment 3894588
Thank you so much for answering: that looks a lot like the one I have, I really want a red like the shade 17b but SA says it’s sold out everywhere this is mine;

Attachments

• 7425D487-845E-4812-8C1B-90200451811B.jpeg
    7425D487-845E-4812-8C1B-90200451811B.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 2,083
  • B56BB17E-7532-4E73-A4EF-6A7E3FBCE95C.jpeg
    B56BB17E-7532-4E73-A4EF-6A7E3FBCE95C.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 2,085
Thank you so much for answering: that looks a lot like the one I have, I really want a red like the shade 17b but SA says it’s sold out everywhere this is mine;
I was offered this bag just this morning via email. I love the colour it has in the pictures you post, but Im in doubt, how pink it is in natural daylight? Can you share your thoughts? (And also, if you have additional pictures :P)

Reactions: Lealu

I was offered this bag just this morning via email. I love the colour it has in the pictures you post, but Im in doubt, how pink it is in natural daylight? Can you share your thoughts? (And also, if you have additional pictures :P)

Would you mind to please post a picture of the style/color tag with codes? Thank you! :smile:

Reactions: jtothelo