Chanel Mini Cruise 2018

View attachment 3875887View attachment 3875888 View attachment 3875889View attachment 3875891

The one I got reminds me of the jumbos that came out in the past looking “placticky”. And I am so sad saw a piece of caviar coming off. [emoji31]
View attachment 3875898View attachment 3875899
The stitches on the side looked so tight(or the leather is just so tough?), it seems like the leather started cracking already. I waited so long for this combo and not sure if I will settle. [emoji27]

Update:

I reported the defects to my Saks SA the same day I noticed them. This past wkend, there was a lady who decided to buy the backpack instead of the mini, so SA did ring the 2nd one for me. It is way better batch than the first one(hard and plasticky) I had.

I noticed that the second one has a little bit of give when you squeeze it, the leather is less tough and more pliable, no twisted strap and the flap is even. With these, I should not worry about anything. [emoji1374]

I loved it [emoji173]️[emoji5] just never give up, who knows you and the bag are meant to be!

IMG_1510728512.715756.jpgIMG_1510728535.888756.jpg
View attachment 3880303

Ok now, let’s enjoy our minis!

Attachments

• IMG_1510728553.005161.jpg
    IMG_1510728553.005161.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 2,174
Last edited:
Update:

I reported the defects to my Saks SA the same day I noticed them. This past wkend, there was a lady who decided to buy the backpack instead of the mini, so SA did ring the 2nd one for me. It is way better batch than the first one(hard and plasticky) I had.

I noticed that the second one has a little bit of give when you squeeze it, the leather is less tough and more pliable, no twisted strap and the flap is even. With these, I should not worry about anything. [emoji1374]

I loved it [emoji173]️[emoji5] just never give up, who knows you and the bag are meant to be!

View attachment 3880295View attachment 3880296
View attachment 3880303

Glad you got a new bag! Sucks that you had to go through it though. How is the quality control so bad [emoji30]

Update:

View attachment 3880295View attachment 3880296
View attachment 3880303

Oh hun it's perfect, I agree with you as well. Congrats on finding your new mini. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones.:flowers::heart:

Reactions: TheAnaVega
You paired this brooch and Mini perfectly!! :love:
Oh cutie, thank you:love::hugs::drinks:, I need to remember less is more. Also my darling daughter and hubby think I am boring when it comes to fashion. hahaha I wanted your dark green mini but the SA i was working with pretended that I was nuts and never replied to my inquiry even though she had texted me saying this is what we have with an image of the dark green mini. :giggle::lol:

Reactions: GlitterEyebags
OMG!!! I had the same problem. Check my mini I just got. The leather is cracking and the stitches are quite tight. I've waited so long for it. I don't care if the it's not getting worse. Girls, should I keep it or return it?

I will try to exchange that.
I got lucky my SA found another one with no leather chipping/cracking. Good luck!

I am thinking of getting the beige. Would you mind posting more pics of it with other colored items? Such as beside a white and another beige flap if j have? Or maybe just modeling with other colored outfits will be of fantastic help thank you!!!!
Good Afternoon devilangel, Oh I will try sweetheart, I don't own another light colored flap however i did a reveal and some pics of my current Chanel handbag collection. Hopefully you find this somewhat helpful. Here is the link.....https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ly-pics-of-current-handbag-collection.975297/
Hope you are having a lovely day and I will def. try to post some mode shots, crazy week ahead so I might be back tomorrow.:flowers: