18C Instant Reveal and family pics of current handbag collection

fally

Aug 1, 2014
Hello everyone hope you are well and having a wonderful day. I have never opened a Chanel thread before and so I am extremely nervous. Just wanted to reveal an item that arrived today as well as an item that has been on my radar. The second item was the one that started my insane journey down the rabbit hole and has been my elusive white whale. :lol::love::panic: Thank you for joining me as I start with...........View attachment 3879468 FullSizeRender.jpg 18c light beige caviar mini.jpg 18c black caviar mini.jpg

I am still waiting the arrival of this little beauty.......
IMG_9868-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Love them! How do you find the leather on the new caviar mini black?
Oh thank you thefashionact, they are much lighter than the 17B dark red caviar but are so well made better than both my 17B minis. The black is not the same as my classic flap but again I think it's a better caviar from the texture than the 17B navy which was smooth to the touch as if it was lambskin in the guise of caviar. I hope this was a bit helpful hun, still very new to the caviar game when it comes to minis. I will not be purchasing anymore minis as this was my final swan song so to speak. Take care and hope you are having a lovely day.

Oh thank you thefashionact, they are much lighter than the 17B dark red caviar but are so well made better than both my 17B minis. The black is not the same as my classic flap but again I think it's a better caviar from the texture than the 17B navy which was smooth to the touch as if it was lambskin in the guise of caviar. I hope this was a bit helpful hun, still very new to the caviar game when it comes to minis. I will not be purchasing anymore minis as this was my final swan song so to speak. Take care and hope you are having a lovely day.

Thank you so much [emoji8]
And what do you mean exactly by saying that it is better made?
And it is less heavy?

Reactions: fally
Thank you so much [emoji8]
And what do you mean exactly by saying that it is better made?
And it is less heavy?
Well the structure is what makes me say that it's better made in terms of ascetically, it hold it's shape. The sides are perfectly shaped and not warped like my navy caviar from 17B. Also the dark red was very dense in weight so it was heavier in the hand when it's empty. So it seem thicker if that makes sense while the 18C seems less densely made. Hope I am not confusing it even more.:flowers:
thumbnail_523636155-1-1.jpg thumbnail_532042001-1.jpg

Ms. Fally, congratulations on your new 18c purchases!! My oh my, what lovely items you've picked up this season! I know you were very excited to pick up the light beige this season and with good reason! It's gorgeous! I'm also very much in love with the turn lock jewelry this season, so pretty! Thank you for sharing so many stunning pictures with us. Your collection is absolutely drool-worthy and you have such a perfect collection of colors! Additionally, you always provide us with the best information! Thank you for sharing your beautiful new items with us! Hope you're having an amazing week so far! :love: :hugs:

Eeps!! How do you like them?? We have a similar collection going on lolll! I purchased the red 17b caviar classic medium flap and i preordered the new minis coming this week in the same colors! Beige and black lollll! ❤️❤️