Coach Fall 2017 Thread!

Thank you for the reply! :flowers:

Another question...does the sizing on the sweaters run true to size based on US sizing?

I love your Rexys! So cute! Congrats.

I have a ton of the RTW (about 9 different coats and 17 different tees/sweaters/sweatshirts). It all fits true to size. If you're a small, then small will fit you just fine. The sweaters that I have all have a little stretch, too. Keep in mind, before this season all of the sweaters were 100% cashmere. The ones they just released are 70% wool, 30% cashmere. I just ordered the black Rexy sweater yesterday along with 2 of the new tees.

It's all worth the price, IMO, as the clothes are runway and are very comparable in quality to Louis Vuitton/Lanvin/Gucci RTW. The stuff that just dropped seems to be more price-conscious compared to main season items, so I'm sure they made that a big push for holiday shoppers.

I have a ton of the RTW (about 9 different coats and 17 different tees/sweaters/sweatshirts). It all fits true to size. If you're a small, then small will fit you just fine. The sweaters that I have all have a little stretch, too. Keep in mind, before this season all of the sweaters were 100% cashmere. The ones they just released are 70% wool, 30% cashmere. I just ordered the black Rexy sweater yesterday along with 2 of the new tees.

It's all worth the price, IMO, as the clothes are runway and are very comparable in quality to Louis Vuitton/Lanvin/Gucci RTW. The stuff that just dropped seems to be more price-conscious compared to main season items, so I'm sure they made that a big push for holiday shoppers.
It's a shame they switched from 100% cashmere. They did this with glove lining a few years ago. I love my 100% cashmere gloves, and I don't know what I'll do when I need a new pair.

Testing what out? Putting the 1941 items on sale outside of the SAS cycle or PCEs?
Yes, but it's only in the stores and certain seasonal colors. I'm not sure it's in all the stores. 1941 stuff had only been included in the SAS and was always excluded from PCEs. They just recently included them F&F discount. I didn't ask if they do this would they no longer include them in the SAS.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Yes, but it's only in the stores and certain seasonal colors. I'm not sure it's in all the stores. 1941 stuff had only been included in the SAS and was always excluded from PCEs. They just recently included them F&F discount. I didn't ask if they do this would they no longer include them in the SAS.
I wonder why they aren't just including these items in the SAS, and why only 1941 when it's supposed to be the higher end offering? There was nothing on sale other than some shoes in the store near my office last week; when I go in to pick up my tags I'll see if that's changed.

Maybe they aren't moving the quantities they'd hoped to, but items seemed to get to final call fairly quickly this fall. They might have sold more of some of them at full price (like the Steel Blue Rogues) if they'd just left them on the floor.

I wonder why they aren't just including these items in the SAS, and why only 1941 when it's supposed to be the higher end offering? There was nothing on sale other than some shoes in the store near my office last week; when I go in to pick up my tags I'll see if that's changed.

Maybe they aren't moving the quantities they'd hoped to, but items seemed to get to final call fairly quickly this fall. They might have sold more of some of them at full price (like the Steel Blue Rogues) if they'd just left them on the floor.
The sale includes the Coach New York line too. I think they might be producing too much in quantity. We'll see how this goes.

The SA I spoke with today indicated certain lines of 1941 may or may not be included in the upcoming SAS. I don't know what to think anymore re: discounts That said, I'm ok paying full price for a bag I know I'll love for years to come. Just always happy to take a discount where I can...

The SA I spoke with today indicated certain lines of 1941 may or may not be included in the upcoming SAS. I don't know what to think anymore re: discounts That said, I'm ok paying full price for a bag I know I'll love for years to come. Just always happy to take a discount where I can...
This may be Coach's strategy of offering some type of discount without the steep price reductions at the SAS or maybe so people don't have to wait that long for a discount. I'll have to ask my SA about the SAS items, but for now I don't plan on buying anything that would be included. I was tempted by the black tea rose bandit today but my budget is spent from F&F and I don't have a use for it, but the leather on it is lovely.

If it's something I really want and have thought about for a while I wouldn't mind paying full price. I think if I paid full price I wouldn't buy as much and would wait a longer time between purchases (which would be good for my wallet [emoji23]). I've only paid full price for my red rogue and my runway rogue 17. I'm very grateful for the discounts I've received. I definitely wouldn't have my collection if it weren't for them.

I love the Sharky burgundy sweater but not sure I can rationalize $395. Maybe if it goes on sale...

Reactions: Luv2Shop1