Coach Fall 2017 Thread!

So apparently the coin purses are included in the SAS/upcoming sale. I've added the metallic orange froggy to my list!
Wow, that's quick. I have to go into the store near my office to exchange a pair of shoes for my daughter on Tuesday; I'm sure my SA will tell me all about the sale that's coming. She's always on top of that. :smile:

I was at the mall with my husband and daughter today, and wasn't even tempted to go into the store. I think I'm fully Coach saturated for the moment, although the SAS might offer some beautiful item I forgot all about and change that.

Cute bag, but I don't think you need the extra cherries. Save the cherries for another bag that needs a little more pizzazz.
Haha, conceptually I agree that that's a lot of stuff; I'd do the opposite and remove the other stuff and add the cherries!!!

The print alone is the main attraction! Besides you already have tassels on so I don't think the bag needs any charms.

I agree. Save the cherry bag charm for a plain bag.

Haha, might that *hint hint* be directed at me by any chance? :giggle:

Only a few of you know, as I accidently posted my heartbreaking disappointment in a different thread, and decided to leave it hidden there until I decide what to do next. Short story -- my Burgundy Rexy Tote arrived late Wednesday night, after sundown, and I was horrified to find an OXBLOOD Rexy Tote. I was hoping that the non sunlight (artificial light) was playing a trick on me and that Thursday, as soon as the sun rises, I'd find my Burgundy Rexy.

Sadly, Thursday morning, in sunlight, I just found a brighter version of Oxblood! As I joked earlier, in a horrible case of deja vu, I'm reliving my original Aubergine Nightmare all over again. The frickin' bag is a beautiful shade of BROWN, probably Oxblood. That'd be fine IF I liked Brown or Oxblood...but I DON'T!! I paid almost $1,100 (after tax), for a BURGUNDY Rexy Tote 38, and I won't settle for a color that fell victim to either a colorblind photographer OR Coach execs. that played "pin the tail" on their Coach color chart when deciding what name they'd label this Brown.

I've already notified my SA that Rexy is going back in a few days, and despite my Drama Queen post here, I am over the initial trauma. I know people have lost loved ones and homes with Harvey, so I'm trying to keep things in perspective (not very successfully, I know). Swapping it for the Orange version is not an option because the Carriage graphic looks too lightly stamped, for my taste. At least it's nice and dark on my current one. And the 1941 Red interior on mine is TDF, but no dice.

Sorry for the lengthy ramble -- you all understand how seriously we take our beloved handbags, I'm sure.

If anyone wants to see a pic of my OXBLOOD Rexy, LMK and I'll post it here. :crybaby:
Please post! I'm HUGELY AFFECTED by not-true colors in photos!!! Excruciating. And random naming of shades by colorblind ppl...

This purse will elevate any outfit. Simple jeans and sweater, add this bag, magical. Love this. I had to choose $$ between this and Rexy tote...

Gorgeous bag. Enjoy!
agreed!!! Love!!! But where ARE these kisslocks?! I frequent the boutique nearby and have never seen these.

Does anyone know what color this is?
It's pink- or at least that's what they call it at my store!

I haven't pulled the trigger on an oxblood Rogue because I can't tell what color the handles really are. Pics show anywhere from drab brown, burgundy, or red. Lol
I think ALL those are on that bag!!! I love the oxblood but as someone I work w carries it, I admire it frequently but wish it were a touch less brown; the red interior is a tad too orange-red for me to find it cohesive. I still absolutely LOVE the bag though- I'm holding out for a TR or another pink shade!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Well, I'm sure liking this shade of pink! If it comes out before my 30-day return window for my Rexy Tote disaster, I'm grabbing it! As a matter of fact, since a regular size Rogue has never surfaced in any shade of Pink, I'm already drooling over THIS one. Thx for posting this!!
It occurs to me to ask/suggest isn't there a rexy sticker/patch you could stick on a burgundy bag you love? I just saw a ton of stickers at the store yesterday.

****s and giggles I guess lol. This bag probably weighs 20 lbs empty with all the hardware it has.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! I hate unnecessary hardware for this reason. Unless it's functional!! Why I can't 'accept' the dbl swagger...

Has anyone seen the Market Tote in the Glitter Rose color?
I'm totally into the color that I see online...so I'm hoping that it's similar in real list.
Thanks!
have you seen it yet?! It's brighter than I'd thought.

Anyone see these, kinda like them...Don't know why.
I LOVE these!!! Hoping I didn't miss the boat on them...