Coach Fall 2017 Thread!

Heading to my hometown Coach store this weekend. Anything I can snap pics of for those of us who can't get to stores as often? Happy to scope out the goods as so many have graciously done for me when I can't get to a store to fondle the new stuff...

Anyhoo - Just throwing that out there... :angel:

If you have time, I would like the suede sides and inside of the new dusty rose rogue.

He is too cute and my guess is he will sell out at full price.

What bags qualifies for the SAS?
How much is the little bugger? Do we know? He might, just might, mind you, look kinda cute on my way too plain Butterscotch Dinky 24. Particularly if he comes in a denim like colour.

What I need now is to be told he’s too big for that bag. Please and thank you much obliged. :yes:

I won’t think about how cute he’d be on my Saddle Rogue 36.

Reactions: whateve
How much is the little bugger? Do we know? He might, just might, mind you, look kinda cute on my way too plain Butterscotch Dinky 24. Particularly if he comes in a denim like colour.

What I need now is to be told he’s too big for that bag. Please and thank you much obliged. :yes:

I won’t think about how cute he’d be on my Saddle Rogue 36.
The smaller is $150 the med is $200 I think, I told myself I'm not getting the medium bag charms anymore because they are to big and I'm careless, buuuuut I really like sharky and uni so, s**t lol

Reactions: Pagan
The smaller is $150 the med is $200 I think, I told myself I'm not getting the medium bag charms anymore because they are to big and I'm careless, buuuuut I really like sharky and uni so, s**t lol
Thanks; so probably something like $175 and $225 Canadian then. That’s a clutch; I can resist at this price. If I can get him on discount yes, but this is too much for me full price.

Sure is cute though! :smile:

Last edited: