Do you ever feel like your bags aren't 'good enough' to post about or reveal?

Probably pre-copycat stage - THIS is what they should've kept at! Gorgeous leather, timeless style, practicality...would def buy that!

I think it's from around 2006 or so, the leather is thick and soft and I love the two pockets. It's in perfect condition, I think I can wear it year round, well I will because I don't care what season it is!

LOL I don't care what snobs may think so I post what I want :biggrin: Sometimes I post just because some people will find it offensive - as in, a 2€ thrift store find etc. If I likes it, I posts it. There are people with different tastes, budgets, wants and needs and luckily, there are brands and styles that cater to all of them - let's celebrate that! :happydance:
Hahaha I think I love you

I think it's from around 2006 or so, the leather is thick and soft and I love the two pockets. It's in perfect condition, I think I can wear it year round, well I will because I don't care what season it is!
Sounds really dreamy, what a great find - one that will surely bring you joy for a long time!
I think a bag is better when it's left to speak and stand up for itself; if it needs to be covered with logos to justify its' presence or existance, it's not what I look for. I just wish MK still made bags like this.

Ok, here are the two that are ‘related’ I think to Shelby’s bag...the ‘softer’ one is totally that buttery squooshy texture, but the more structured one is the same color and has similar hardware to hers. The ‘MK’ buttons are the only loud logo on the squishy bag, and the name is even teenier on the structured one...just the way subtle folks prefer...

I guess we’d have more luck in the MK forum finding out for sure how old they are but it’s more fun over HERE. Shelby33, yours is JUST the right shape/size. I don’t carry the ‘structured’ one often at all...

Reactions: Shelby33
I guess we’d have more luck in the MK forum finding out for sure how old they are but it’s more fun over HERE. Shelby33, yours is JUST the right shape/size. I don’t carry the ‘structured’ one often at all...
Your bags are gorgeous! You must take them out this week! They do look VERY similar to mine, I have a weakness for soft leather and double pockets. The second bag looks so smooshy!
I would buy my bag in 5 different colors if I could, but I guess I'm lucky it's a neutral color so I can wear it with almost anything.
I hope you use yours soon!! :smile:

Your bags are gorgeous! You must take them out this week! They do look VERY similar to mine, I have a weakness for soft leather and double pockets. The second bag looks so smooshy!
I would buy my bag in 5 different colors if I could, but I guess I'm lucky it's a neutral color so I can wear it with almost anything.
I hope you use yours soon!! :smile:
Start checking ebay/Poshmark/etc! I googled images ‘Michael Kors ranger’ and saw your bag in black, white, bronze, a bright royal blue...maybe yellow..?
Looks like QVC sold one of the other Ranger pieces and its oldest reviews were 2007...I would think they’d be pretty cheap by now but YOU got the best deal possible!! $12.99??!? Yes please.

Reactions: Shelby33