Do you ever feel like your bags aren't 'good enough' to post about or reveal?

Digging through my old posts lol Here is another brand...

www.hidesinhand.com No clue if they ship outside of Canada, but anyways made here with local hides, ethically collected... this was a Mother's day gift a few years ago... made entirely of deer skin...

Again majority of my bags are not designer...

IMG_6978_zpshesvgzpc.jpg
Oh what a pretty color! Very unique, what a great Mother's Day gift! Thank you for posting, I am really enjoying seeing everybody's bags!

Digging through my old posts lol Here is another brand...

www.hidesinhand.com No clue if they ship outside of Canada, but anyways made here with local hides, ethically collected... this was a Mother's day gift a few years ago... made entirely of deer skin...

Again majority of my bags are not designer...

IMG_6978_zpshesvgzpc.jpg
Just visited their site and fell in love with two already. So refreshing to see bags that aren't all the same shape and style, and soft! So tired of structured bags.... Anyway these two I want! 2017-11-03_12.56.08.jpg 2017-11-03_12.56.51.jpg 2017-11-03_12.56.08.jpg 2017-11-03_12.56.51.jpg

That looks gorgeous, that leather! The pockets sound great too. I'm sorry you have been having some nerve problems, and hope you'll feel better soon. Thank you so much for pulling it out to post here, I appreciate it!

your welcome, it's kinda fun to share. Typically, i don't share my Roots ones to often... My nerves have good and bad days... i have to be so watchful, it's really ruined my bag collection.

Reactions: Shelby33
your welcome, it's kinda fun to share. Typically, i don't share my Roots ones to often... My nerves have good and bad days... i have to be so watchful, it's really ruined my bag collection.
That really sucks, especially when you don't know if it will be a good day or a bad day. Sorry about not being able to use all of your bags but maybe you can start a new collection with smaller, lighter bags?

I try to avoid chain or link/type straps, but it’s still very cute. The leather looks great, and the colors of the tie-on are complementing it very well!!
Thanks, this is the first time I've had straps like this, they are comfortable so far. Luckily I just got my hair cut, because I'm sure it would have gotten tangled in it!