Do you ever feel like your bags aren't 'good enough' to post about or reveal?

These Roots bags are very nice...I never heard of them. But they’re very appealing. I’ll look into that...thank you! That’s why it’s awesome to see bags that aren’t ‘good enough’ to post about. They ARE!

Reactions: Shelby33
These Roots bags are very nice...I never heard of them. But they’re very appealing. I’ll look into that...thank you! That’s why it’s awesome to see bags that aren’t ‘good enough’ to post about. They ARE!

Outside of Canada most don't, They are made in Toronto from leather that they source from high quality tanneries. The website does ship worldwide though, and a few store do exist outside Canada.

What a nice find! i need to find a pic of the older MK style i have it's not old.. old only a couple years but was definitely not a common style... I actually see 'bits' of yours in it... except mine has exterior side pockets.
Oh side pockets are great! See if you can find a picture, I'd love to see it!

Start checking ebay/Poshmark/etc! I googled images ‘Michael Kors ranger’ and saw your bag in black, white, bronze, a bright royal blue...maybe yellow..?
Looks like QVC sold one of the other Ranger pieces and its oldest reviews were 2007...I would think they’d be pretty cheap by now but YOU got the best deal possible!! $12.99??!? Yes please.
One of the reasons I love to find the older bags is because invariably the leather and quality is so much better than what they're putting out now. This bag is probably 10 years old, and still looks new. I like the hobo styles that were popular years ago, I don't really see myself with a structured bag. I've tried but it's just not me, though they can be beautiful on other women.

Reactions: Dooneysta
Here a new addition of mine this is by Roots literately nothing but raw leather it does have one interior pocket with a zipper but that’s all..

View attachment 3868910
Now there's a bag I could wear forever! It's understated and beautiful just as it is. Doesn't need any bells and whistles if you know what I mean. Where did you find it? I have seen them on ebay and Poshmark but never seen one irl. A lot of people here rave about them. Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

Outside of Canada most don't, They are made in Toronto from leather that they source from high quality tanneries. The website does ship worldwide though, and a few store do exist outside Canada.
Was just at their website again
http://www.roots.com/us/en/leather/categories/handbags/?srule=Sale&sz=12&start=0
Hope that's right, anyway absolutely love this bag and the prices are so reasonable!!! If I'm ever lucky enough to see one I'll grab it for sure!
2017-11-02_13.33.55.jpg
Look at that leather!!!!!

Now there's a bag I could wear forever! It's understated and beautiful just as it is. Doesn't need any bells and whistles if you know what I mean. Where did you find it? I have seen them on ebay and Poshmark but never seen one irl. A lot of people here rave about them. Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

Thank you. I found it preloved through a buy/sell. Typically, because of the quality of the Roots bags buying them preloved(if they can be found) isn't a bad way to go. My last two have been done that way, my others i have bought new on sale.

Was just at their website again
http://www.roots.com/us/en/leather/categories/handbags/?srule=Sale&sz=12&start=0
Hope that's right, anyway absolutely love this bag and the prices are so reasonable!!! If I'm ever lucky enough to see one I'll grab it for sure!
View attachment 3869048
Look at that leather!!!!!

LOL! that's tribe. They say it's exclusive to them, it's a very soft... kinda velvet like material, different then suede very durable and gains a patina over time, I had a bag in it, but the style didn't suit me. I do have a coin purse in it for summertime embroidered with a butterfly.

The bags do go on sale and if your real lucky you can grab with the extra % off that they run here and there. I got a grace satchel that way a few years back...

Oh side pockets are great! See if you can find a picture, I'd love to see it!
imageuploadedbypurseforum1444238121-150539-jpg.3150557

Basically i just searched the MK forum and brought my image up lol. I thought i had one on something but honestly, couldn't find it. Those side flaps are pockets and they are also pockets behind that ..the flaps magnetic.

Inside of coarse typical MK, slip and zippered pockets galore. It's a wonderful soft leather. I don't carry it much anymore as i have encountered some nerve problems... but i refuse to sell it. As i said other than the zipper pull and the HW on the flaps it has no other name branding.

Mind you i am in the neutral zone on that stuff anyways, i have a MK phone wristlet wallet that is signature but i don't care i like it's pattern and easy care coated canvas.

One of the reasons I love to find the older bags is because invariably the leather and quality is so much better than what they're putting out now. This bag is probably 10 years old, and still looks new. I like the hobo styles that were popular years ago, I don't really see myself with a structured bag. I've tried but it's just not me, though they can be beautiful on other women.

I think that can be said for so many brands(actually so many things!) To be completely honest, i only dabble in designer... generally i am more of a home grown kinda brand person, you get better value for your money.

imageuploadedbypurseforum1444238121-150539-jpg.3150557

Basically i just searched the MK forum and brought my image up lol. I thought i had one on something but honestly, couldn't find it. Those side flaps are pockets and they are also pockets behind that ..the flaps magnetic.

Inside of coarse typical MK, slip and zippered pockets galore. It's a wonderful soft leather. I don't carry it much anymore as i have encountered some nerve problems... but i refuse to sell it. As i said other than the zipper pull and the HW on the flaps it has no other name branding.

Mind you i am in the neutral zone on that stuff anyways, i have a MK phone wristlet wallet that is signature but i don't care i like it's pattern and easy care coated canvas.
That looks gorgeous, that leather! The pockets sound great too. I'm sorry you have been having some nerve problems, and hope you'll feel better soon. Thank you so much for pulling it out to post here, I appreciate it!