Do you ever feel like your bags aren't 'good enough' to post about or reveal?

Also, an über no-name in navy blue ‘vegan leather’ (aka plastic) but does NOT feel like pleather. It’s a really pleasant, well-crafted texture and has a very pleasing slouch/drape. It was also shockingly flattering considering its price and lack of a ‘good’ name.

This is what I want in a bag. I want it to flatter me and be satisfying. The label does NOT figure (as) prominently as ‘is it cute’.
I was going to switch from my new pink skull tote I posted previously to my orange Picotin for the remainder of October (orange for Halloween) but you know what? I’ve received like six stranger-on-the-street compliments for the pink skulls, and no one has ever commented on the Hermès. There you go.

Apparently no matter how much I crop the photo of the no-name bag, purse forum says it’s too big to process. Not even an option for a thumbnail. Lame!! It’s no larger than any other I’ve used. Sad face.
Even purse forum doesn’t want my no-name vegan leather. :lol:

Also, an über no-name in navy blue ‘vegan leather’ (aka plastic) but does NOT feel like pleather. It’s a really pleasant, well-crafted texture and has a very pleasing slouch/drape. It was also shockingly flattering considering its price and lack of a ‘good’ name.

This is what I want in a bag. I want it to flatter me and be satisfying. The label does NOT figure (as) prominently as ‘is it cute’.
I was going to switch from my new pink skull tote I posted previously to my orange Picotin for the remainder of October (orange for Halloween) but you know what? I’ve received like six stranger-on-the-street compliments for the pink skulls, and no one has ever commented on the Hermès. There you go.

Apparently no matter how much I crop the photo of the no-name bag, purse forum says it’s too big to process. Not even an option for a thumbnail. Lame!! It’s no larger than any other I’ve used. Sad face.

Did you check out the Feedback thread? Often the difficulties you had are similar to other members when it comes to posting pics. (I had the same problem a few years back. Generally there are some helpful hints or a promise to look into the glitch.)

Don't give up, Dooneysta! If I'm able to post my Thrift Store off brand finds, your vegan lovely should post as well. :hugs:

View attachment 3856772 Two new cheapie finds at TJ Maxx...Jessica Simpson- I’ve never had a bag of hers...has a nice slouch and was surprisingly flattering to my height and shape. When you’re short and not a toothpick you gots to take all the flattering stuff you can get!!

When you feel that way about a bag, then it's the perfect bag for you. And your Jessica Simpson, in a word, is killer! I've been tempted by some of her bags in the past. She has quite a few eye catching styles. Congrats on a great find at a great price! :drinkup:

Reactions: Shelby33

That happens to me sometimes, I end up having to take the picture from further away and then cropping it. I hope I get to see it!!

When you feel that way about a bag, then it's the perfect bag for you. And your Jessica Simpson, in a word, is killer! I've been tempted by some of her bags in the past. She has quite a few eye catching styles. Congrats on a great find at a great price! :drinkup:
Yes I like a lot of her styles too, many times I see a bag I like and then notice it's one of hers, though I haven't bought any yet. I buy mostly pre-loved though.