H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Anyone been to Hermes Tachikawa Isetan? Seems that the store is too far from Tokyo Centre and would like to see if more inventories are found? Anyone answer my question and PLEASE DON’T IGNORE
Been there a few months back - it takes a bit over half an hour to be there from Shinjuku. They have some nice SLGs in pop colours like Rose Lipstick and Lime the time I went there in May (which was not peak tourist season), but if you’re looking for bags this store is probably not your best bet. It’s a small store and they have their regular local clientele to serve, so my guess is the more popular bags were all hidden at the back and all they have put on display were clutches like Medor and Egee or less popular styles like Harnais.

Reactions: Fashion-lover
Been there a few months back - it takes a bit over half an hour to be there from Shinjuku. They have some nice SLGs in pop colours like Rose Lipstick and Lime the time I went there in May (which was not peak tourist season), but if you’re looking for bags this store is probably not your best bet. It’s a small store and they have their regular local clientele to serve, so my guess is the more popular bags were all hidden at the back and all they have put on display were clutches like Medor and Egee or less popular styles like Harnais.
Thanks for your info! I will try the store still to see if any b/k/c when I go to the ghibli museum in Tokyo, just 10 minutes away.

I'ld like to share my recent Hermes hunting in Japan. I was able to purchase a Birkin 35 clemence verso in Blue nuit with rose pourpre lining phw. I also found two mm rodeo charms (one from Ginza and one from Kobe). The Birkin was from Ginza store but I did have to line up in the morning. I was also offered a B35 white clemence, B35 crocs in blue and pink at Ginza and saw a Black 35B Togo with ghw being sold at Ginza. At Shinjuku Isetan I was offer a B25 in swift, but didn't ask what colour it was as I wasn't interested. No luck in Osaka or Kyoto.

I'ld like to share my recent Hermes hunting in Japan. I was able to purchase a Birkin 35 clemence verso in Blue nuit with rose pourpre lining phw. I also found two mm rodeo charms (one from Ginza and one from Kobe). The Birkin was from Ginza store but I did have to line up in the morning. I was also offered a B35 white clemence, B35 crocs in blue and pink at Ginza and saw a Black 35B Togo with ghw being sold at Ginza. At Shinjuku Isetan I was offer a B25 in swift, but didn't ask what colour it was as I wasn't interested. No luck in Osaka or Kyoto.

Have you purchased anything before asking?

Just curious, which day did you get ur b25? I was in tokyo a few days back but didnt have any luck! Also whats the combi of the bag? Enjoy her in good health!!!

From what time did you line up at Ginza store?

Today I just went to Ginza store, Nihombashi Takashimaya and Nihombashi Mitsukoshi, but I didn't have any luck for B/K/Rodeo.

Just curious, which day did you get ur b25? I was in tokyo a few days back but didnt have any luck! Also whats the combi of the bag? Enjoy her in good health!!!
I got the B35 on a Monday. I think I was offered the B25 on a Saturday? But I actually didn't hear what colour it was becuase she was talking too fast. I just heard 25 swift and wasn't interested in the size or leather so did not ask to see it.