H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

From what time did you line up at Ginza store?

Today I just went to Ginza store, Nihombashi Takashimaya and Nihombashi Mitsukoshi, but I didn't have any luck for B/K/Rodeo.
I was there at 10:30am. But there were three people in line already. Lucky no one wanted the B35! They must have got there before 10am. As one of the other days I lined up at 10:15 and there were also people there already.

Reactions: cockatoo
I am in Osaka right now and the service at Hilton, Hankyu, Shinsabashi, and Takashimaya is impeccable. All the SA's gave a warm welcome and attended my every request. I did not ask for b/k/c though since I just got back from Europe and was spoiled by the savings of those. Comparing to US/JPY prices b/k/c is about $500 cheaper in Japan when you add your state's sales tax. The best valued I encountered in Japan was the Octagon and other less popular bags where it is cheaper by ~$1,000+

Regarding inventory- mini bags galore here! Mini halzan, Evelyn tpm, bolide 27.

Saw a beautiful rose poupre jige at Hilton.

Was hoping to give better inventory but the past two days here have been raining so it was only a quick survey.

Will be in Tokyo soon where I will have a more leisurely schedule. Will report back!