H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Yes everytime i walked in, i just asked directly for b/k/c ... in Japan, if they have in stock they will offer to u..
Can I please ask Which store did you get offered the bags in Tokyo? If Ginza, did you get it in the morning and have to line up? I tried earlier September in Tokyo and was offered a white clemence b35 but turned it down. No luck in Osaka or Kyoto.

Can I please ask Which store did you get offered the bags in Tokyo? If Ginza, did you get it in the morning and have to line up? I tried earlier September in Tokyo and was offered a white clemence b35 but turned it down. No luck in Osaka or Kyoto.

Isetan Shinjuku and Nihombashi Takashimaya.. never have luck in Ginza flagship store actually.. last year i bought kelly 28 at Marunouchi store...

Hello everyone, I am heading to Fukuoka in December. I would like to know whether it is easy or not to score a Constance 24 / b30 / k28 in both shops. Kindly ask if anyone could answer my questions, Thanks! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE MY QUESTION, PLEASE!

Hello everyone, I am heading to Fukuoka in December. I would like to know whether it is easy or not to score a Constance 24 / b30 / k28 in both shops. Kindly ask if anyone could answer my questions, Thanks! PLEASE DON'T IGNORE MY QUESTION, PLEASE!

I never been to Fukuoka before but I've been to few cities in Japan and they were all the same, if they have it they will offer it to you..the delivery times are random so it is all by luck really...Good Luck!

Reactions: Fashion-lover