Mod pics of Coach Apple Watch Band and/or opinions please! :)

I have a Gen1 stainless & love it. I would lean toward Aluminum over darker - but that's me.

Thanks. I'd love the stainless, but it's not available without cellular or the red dot I don't like very much. Stainless also takes it from $429 to $799 here in Canada. Decisions, decisions...

Honestly, after ordering three extra leather bands I could really have just ordered whatever version I wanted, but I thought the leather straps were beautiful and might outlive an upgrade.

The lugs on the Coach straps appear to be black, which is what made me think Space Grey might be better. I want to be able to wear the watch to work (in a formal corporate environment) and the flatter grey with dark attachment pieces may not look as dressy. I think they look good with the stainless though.

I ordered the Silver Aluminum watch, and this picture is really making me second guess my decision. Is this Space Grey or the Black Stainless? I'd much prefer the stainless watch, but it feels wasteful to buy it when I don't want cellular or care for the red button. I thought the Space Grey would look very masculin, but it looks great on you. :smile:
Mine is Space grey, I think all the flowers on the strap help make it look feminine. My daughter has the black in the 42, it doesn't look very feminine at all.

Reactions: Pagan
Thanks. I'd love the stainless, but it's not available without cellular or the red dot I don't like very much. Stainless also takes it from $429 to $799 here in Canada. Decisions, decisions...

Honestly, after ordering three extra leather bands I could really have just ordered whatever version I wanted, but I thought the leather straps were beautiful and might outlive an upgrade.

The lugs on the Coach straps appear to be black, which is what made me think Space Grey might be better. I want to be able to wear the watch to work (in a formal corporate environment) and the flatter grey with dark attachment pieces may not look as dressy. I think they look good with the stainless though.
I'm jonesing for the ceramic - but out of my price range too. Focusing on more 1941 bags & waiting for the Gen4

I'm jonesing for the ceramic - but out of my price range too. Focusing on more 1941 bags & waiting for the Gen4

Exactly. I'd rather drop the extra $400 on something else. I've decided to stay with the silver aluminum Nike version; at least I like that sport band. This is my first smartwatch and I'm not altogether sure how much I'll love it. My husband pointed out that it's clearly a smartwatch and not a delicate designer watch and that I was overthinking how glossy the silver looks. I wear a suit at work so I think putting a nice band on it will be good enough. People will only get a glimpse of it anyway at most. I wore a Fitbit all summer at work, so this really won't be any worse.

Thank you, ladies!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I've been thinking about these bands for a while too but I'm concerned about wearing them during intense sweaty workouts - I'm thinking not the best idea with a leather band? What do you guys think? The nylon band that came with my watch needed to be replaced after about 9 months. It didn't wear out but it did get soiled I assume from working out - that's one of the main reasons I got it. Thoughts?

I've been thinking about these bands for a while too but I'm concerned about wearing them during intense sweaty workouts - I'm thinking not the best idea with a leather band? What do you guys think? The nylon band that came with my watch needed to be replaced after about 9 months. It didn't wear out but it did get soiled I assume from working out - that's one of the main reasons I got it. Thoughts?
I have 3 apple sport bands I use when I work out. I wouldn't wear a nice leather band to sweat or anything where it could get too damaged. That said, I tend to baby my leather goods

I wouldn't work out in leather; it's just not designed for sweat. There are lots of sports bands available; I went with the Nike version but I'll probably probably pick up one of the sport loop bands as well to get a good fit for the heart rate monitor.

I received the Chalk and Beechwood straps today - I absolutely love them! The Chalk has the same red edging as the Rogue, and the lining looks like Fog. The Beechwood is lined in what looks like Oxblood. I love both and can't possibly choose between them.

Er...I might have just pre-ordered the restock of the Black Tea Rose, as well as the Bordeaux Snake. :shocked:

And yes, I know it's ridiculous to have spend more on straps than the watch, but hopefully these straps will survive the Series 3 and still work for an upgrade later.

I have the same issue! I have a 42mm watch and I LOVE the tea rose but haven't purchased because of size. Did some digging on YouTube tonight and found out the 38mm bands DO work with the 42mm watches - only downside is that there will be a small gap on each side of the magnetic connector, where the band meets the watch (because the band is smaller of course.)

Going to go to the store this weekend to try it out! There may be some luck for the 42mm + the tea rose!

Did you get to try the 38mm on the 42mm? Did it look ok?

Reactions: undecided45
I received the Chalk and Beechwood straps today - I absolutely love them! The Chalk has the same red edging as the Rogue, and the lining looks like Fog. The Beechwood is lined in what looks like Oxblood. I love both and can't possibly choose between them.

Er...I might have just pre-ordered the restock of the Black Tea Rose, as well as the Bordeaux Snake. :shocked:

And yes, I know it's ridiculous to have spend more on straps than the watch, but hopefully these straps will survive the Series 3 and still work for an upgrade later.
I feel you, @Pagan. I have the Kelly green strap & the cherry strap just arrived yesterday! Both are fabulous.

I have the Gen 1 Apple Watch and keep rationalizing my strap collection will hold over through a few generations of the Watch. I'm not upgrading until at least the Gen 4.

Post pics when you can! I'd love to see your beauties

I have 3 apple sport bands I use when I work out. I wouldn't wear a nice leather band to sweat or anything where it could get too damaged. That said, I tend to baby my leather goods

I'm unsure about the snake, but I'm a sucker for red so at least wanted to see it in person. If one goes back, it will be that one.

The tiny tea roses are soooo cute and I think they're both feminine and good for the office.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Pics of the new Cherry Apple Watch band and the Kelly Green from spring. My only complaint on the Cherry band - and it's really minor - is the gold buckle. It doesn't make sense to me with the space grey attachments. Now my watch has stainless, grey, & gold with this one band. The gold tone buckle LOOKS great - but I'd just prefer consistency.

Now where's that damn sharky! ;)
IMG_8297.JPG IMG_8296.JPG IMG_8299.JPG IMG_8298.JPG