Mod pics of Coach Apple Watch Band and/or opinions please! :)

Pagan

Sep 6, 2017
I've searched through the forum and read all the threads with references to the Coach Apple Watch bands. If any of you who have one have any pics of you wearing it, I'd love to see it! I've ordered the tea rose version but I'm also interested in the charm version (probably with Rexy). I'm a bit concerned that a charm would snag clothing (particularly sweaters); if any of you have one with a charm, have you had any problems with them catching on things?

Thank you very much. ;)

I purchased the green glovetanned version this spring. Excellent quality & very happy with it. Wish I purchased the chalk as well.

Unfortunately no experience with the charm versions. I share your concerns!

Reactions: Pagan
I have 3 tea rose watch bands, black and pink as in the photo, all pink and a purple one. Just ordered a glitter cherry strap. Super happy with them. My watch is the small one. My daughter has the wild beast brown coach watch strap, she has the larger watch.

View attachment 3825524

LOVE this! So wish I discovered Coach just one year earlier so I could have gotten this Rogue (and band)!

That little Rexy is really tempting me. I'm trying to convince myself that it couldn't possibly snag more than a bracelet would. I have yellow gold rings - it would clash. Right? RIGHT? :biggrin:

Reactions: MooMooVT
I have 3 tea rose watch bands, black and pink as in the photo, all pink and a purple one. Just ordered a glitter cherry strap. Super happy with them. My watch is the small one. My daughter has the wild beast brown coach watch strap, she has the larger watch.

View attachment 3825524
Oh! Would love any mod shots and/or thoughts on how the Cherry band compares to the Cherry bags. Thinking sparkles, red sparkle edging, etc.

Thanks!

View attachment 3825679

I have the Rexy. The leather was very stiff when I first got it but it's nice and soft now.

I really wanted the Tea Rose one but my watch is the bigger size (42mm) and Coach doesn't have them in that size.

I have the same issue! I have a 42mm watch and I LOVE the tea rose but haven't purchased because of size. Did some digging on YouTube tonight and found out the 38mm bands DO work with the 42mm watches - only downside is that there will be a small gap on each side of the magnetic connector, where the band meets the watch (because the band is smaller of course.)

Going to go to the store this weekend to try it out! There may be some luck for the 42mm + the tea rose!

Reactions: Chiichan
I have the same issue! I have a 42mm watch and I LOVE the tea rose but haven't purchased because of size. Did some digging on YouTube tonight and found out the 38mm bands DO work with the 42mm watches - only downside is that there will be a small gap on each side of the magnetic connector, where the band meets the watch (because the band is smaller of course.)

Going to go to the store this weekend to try it out! There may be some luck for the 42mm + the tea rose!

Take a picture! I hope it works and looks good because I'll be runnng to the store buy one!

View attachment 3825524

I ordered the Silver Aluminum watch, and this picture is really making me second guess my decision. Is this Space Grey or the Black Stainless? I'd much prefer the stainless watch, but it feels wasteful to buy it when I don't want cellular or care for the red button. I thought the Space Grey would look very masculin, but it looks great on you. :smile:

I ordered the Silver Aluminum watch, and this picture is really making me second guess my decision. Is this Space Grey or the Black Stainless? I'd much prefer the stainless watch, but it feels wasteful to buy it when I don't want cellular or care for the red button. I thought the Space Grey would look very masculin, but it looks great on you. :smile:
I have a Gen1 stainless & love it. I would lean toward Aluminum over darker - but that's me.

Reactions: Pagan