Mod pics of Coach Apple Watch Band and/or opinions please! :)

Pics of the new Cherry Apple Watch band and the Kelly Green from spring. My only complaint on the Cherry band - and it's really minor - is the gold buckle. It doesn't make sense to me with the space grey attachments. Now my watch has stainless, grey, & gold with this one band. The gold tone buckle LOOKS great - but I'd just prefer consistency.

Now where's that damn sharky! ;)
View attachment 3831044 View attachment 3831047 View attachment 3831048 View attachment 3831050

Thanks for the pics. I completely agree about the gold buckle; I don't know why the wouldn't make it match the lugs. The strap looks quite small - I've been worried it would be too big on me, so these pics are reassuring. My wrist is 6".

As an aside, my snake strap has now been cancelled. It apparently can't be ahipped into Canada, although it can be sold here. Like that makes any sense. Anyway, I'm taking it as a sign from the universe that three bands were enough. Duly noted. :angel:

Reactions: MooMooVT
Thanks for the pics. I completely agree about the gold buckle; I don't know why the wouldn't make it match the lugs. The strap looks quite small - I've been worried it would be too big on me, so these pics are reassuring. My wrist is 6".

As an aside, my snake strap has now been cancelled. It apparently can't be ahipped into Canada, although it can be sold here. Like that makes any sense. Anyway, I'm taking it as a sign from the universe that three bands were enough. Duly noted. :angel:
Glad to help! So sad about the snake band. And that policy makes no sense.

My wrists are 6" as well and it fits great! My kelly green I've only worn a few times but it's starting to mold a little to my wrist and is soft and comfortable. It will be dreamy-soft in a few more months! The cherry still sits awkwardly because it's so stiff. I guess I'll just have to wear it a bunch :angel:

Reactions: Pagan
Did you get to try the 38mm on the 42mm? Did it look ok?

Picture time! In short: love the 38mm watch band on the 42mm watch. The attachment is smaller than the slot the watch has for it, but it is barely noticeable. Also love the tea roses!

Attachments

• IMG_3473.JPG
    IMG_3473.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 1,011
  • IMG_3479.JPG
    IMG_3479.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,022
  • IMG_3481.JPG
    IMG_3481.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 787
This is a mod of a mod...been wanting to share it for awhile...
Got the strap last Christmas when it was restocked. I bought it with the sole intention of pairing it with my dad's Seiko. It was the first expensive watch that he bought back in the 60s. He has since passed and I really wanted to create something special and believe that I did. It did need some modifications, which my husband made himself, being a watch enthusiastic and always liking leather bands himself. Hope you enjoy!
Resized_20170922_192050_2625.jpeg

Picture time! In short: love the 38mm watch band on the 42mm watch. The attachment is smaller than the slot the watch has for it, but it is barely noticeable. Also love the tea roses!

I just ordered this band as well. :smile:

My watch arrives Tuesday - I ended up cancelling my order for the Nike Silver Aluminum and got the Gold Aluminum instead.

Reactions: undecided45
This is a mod of a mod...been wanting to share it for awhile...
Got the strap last Christmas when it was restocked. I bought it with the sole intention of pairing it with my dad's Seiko. It was the first expensive watch that he bought back in the 60s. He has since passed and I really wanted to create something special and believe that I did. It did need some modifications, which my husband made himself, being a watch enthusiastic and always liking leather bands himself. Hope you enjoy!
View attachment 3832386

Absolutely love this!!! What a great memory piece to have, and the band looks perfect.

Thanks for posting, I was thinking of trying the 38 on my 42 as well. Does it stay in place? My only fear would be if the band wasn't securely attached to the watch, would it come off? I'm really surprised they don't offer both sizes. I know a lot of women to have the 42 and prefer the larger watches. I just went through all the bands, and don't see a single 42 available.