Louis Vuitton Hawaii !!!!!

Thank you so much. This is what I was after :smile: do you mind me asking if I have to add tax to this price?

Your welcome! Yes this is the price before taxes. Oahu taxes is 4.712%.

If my memory serves me correctly the neverfull is about 1100. I notice the Hawaii prices are about 10 percent off from what's listed online under the USA website.

I went to the store a few weeks ago and seen the Tahitian neverfull and it was priced at about 1400. Sorry my prices aren't exact for the neverfulls but Hopefully someone could get the exact price for you.

Last edited:
I was just in Hawaii last week. Prices are about 10% less than the US website. If you need an SA at the Waikiki store I have a great one that I've been using for the last 5 years. She's been with LV for over 20 years so she knows the brand well.

Reactions: pbnjam and Aliluvlv
I bought my first LV in Hawaii. I was told by LV that Hawaii is considered the Asian market as opposed to US market (for LV) & they're about 10% less than the US Mainland. I'm not sure if that's still true. This was around 2010 I think.

the hawaii price for my fragment keepall 55 was $1930 vs. US website price of $2220, which is around 13% less.
i didnt get the pocket organizer, but i know the price on that was $350 vs. $390, so about 10%. So obviously the actual percentage may vary on the piece you want.
also, while not much more, you can save about a half percent on tax too if the item you want is on a different island from Oahu. Oahu's tax rate is 4.712%, while on the other islands i believe it's 4.167%. Of course Oahu has the flagship stores so they'll have more selection. Maybe you can call ahead and place a hold if you already know what you want.

Reactions: voodoodoll2005
I'm planning a trip to Hawaii this in June, mostly in Honolulu. I was hoping to get a Hawaii hot stamp for my luggage tag. I was wondering if someone can tell me whether all the LV boutiques will have the stamp or just select ones.

Hilton LV couldn't do the hot stamp when I went, but the Ala Moana mall does. Not sure about the Royal Hawaiian location.

Reactions: pbnjam
Hi Lvoers!
I'm an Aussie gal hopping over to Hawaii shortly and wondered if LV pricing in Hawaii is cheaper than US mainland? I was thinking of picking up a Speedy B30 :heart:.They retail for AUD $1,770 here and so I'm wondering if it's cheaper over there or here at home? On mainland US pricing converted it isnt cheaper but I have no idea about whether I still would pay US duties and taxes as a tourist...hoping someone can help me out?
TIA!!! X :heart:

I heard that Hawaii has 5-10% lower prices compared to mainland USA depending on the product.
You can probably get a vat refund as you are a non-US citizen.
Thank you!! I had searched all over TPF for the tax processes but couldn't find concrete/ up to date info e.g if you can claim it only on items over a certain value like our system at home etc etc. I'm so used to online shopping!!!

I heard that Hawaii has 5-10% lower prices compared to mainland USA depending on the product.
You can probably get a vat refund as you are a non-US citizen.

Thank you!! I had searched all over TPF for the tax processes but couldn't find concrete/ up to date info e.g if you can claim it only on items over a certain value like our system at home etc etc. I'm so used to online shopping!!!

I'm pretty sure the US does not refund sales tax to foreign visitors. Many countries offer that but not the US. But Hawaii does have a cheaper pricing system compares to mainland USA.

Also, the US does not do VAT. All prices you see are not tax included and they will add the local and federal sales tax when you're paying for the item.

Reactions: Graciiiiie