Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

Bought this lavender beauty for a gf's wedding. First Valentino ever - very well made with beautiful smooth napa leather inside.

IMG_1502589846.676904.jpg

The only thing is that the chain is too short for crossbody and a bit long as a shoulder bag but I can make do by putting the chain around the flap to make it into a shorter shoulder bag.

Next up will be a BV pillow... mmmmm [emoji175]

Bought this lavender beauty for a gf's wedding. First Valentino ever - very well made with beautiful smooth napa leather inside.

View attachment 3793969

The only thing is that the chain is too short for crossbody and a bit long as a shoulder bag but I can make do by putting the chain around the flap to make it into a shorter shoulder bag.

Next up will be a BV pillow... mmmmm [emoji175]

Yum! A lovely bag and the colour is beautiful. I like the look of the BV pillow too :smile:

Reactions: 6efox
Hi Pessie, how ru? It's called flandrin. Also comes with a strap and feet (the earlier release last year had no feet) which is good for me. Giraffe pouch is part of Christmas collection, couldn't get one in store but one popped up on the lv and it was mine!! I'm v happy with them

Hi Pessie, how ru? It's called flandrin. Also comes with a strap and feet (the earlier release last year had no feet) which is good for me. Giraffe pouch is part of Christmas collection, couldn't get one in store but one popped up on the lv and it was mine!! I'm v happy with them
That's great, they're lovely :heart: I'm really well thanks :flowers: how are you?

My best buy of the year...................so relaxing and good to be back again, stayed here last year but definitely won't be eating in the Heinz Beck restaurant, need to get priorities right :giggle: a new bag or a night full of a lot of sins :blush:

View attachment 3824949

Looks amazing, weather looks beautiful . It's very autumnal here already, I'm full of cold, about to put my summer stuff away I'm have holiday envy. Enjoy :smile: