Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Oh congratulations NY!! I'm so glad it went to you :biggrin: what a beautiful blue, they really are super-soft aren't they? Is this your first BV or do you have others? ;)

Thank you dear Pessie :flowers:. Yes my first, I'm looking forward to carrying her. She's ready for her first outing. I've been looking ( not seriously though,) for a little while and then this popped up, I love blue and LMW being a trusted seller it was a good opportunity. It's a very similar blue to my Chloe Marcie. I'm very happy with her.

I was giving one of my purses a clean earlier and my nine year old said " seriously.....you are polishing a purse?" She'll understand one day!

Thank you dear Pessie :flowers:. Yes my first, I'm looking forward to carrying her. She's ready for her first outing. I've been looking ( not seriously though,) for a little while and then this popped up, I love blue and LMW being a trusted seller it was a good opportunity. It's a very similar blue to my Chloe Marcie. I'm very happy with her.

I was giving one of my purses a clean earlier and my nine year old said " seriously.....you are polishing a purse?" She'll understand one day!
:lol: She will indeed! I did a lot of mine last week, on a rainy day with a play on the radio - it was very relaxing :smile:

Reactions: NY2005
Reactions: Evia
Thank you :smile: , yes I am very happy with the colour. Are you enjoying yours?

Yes, lovely bag to carry. I didn't take her out much because I rotate my bags frequently. That's the problem having more bags then you actually need. I feel guilty when some of them are stored away too long. I have sold many in the past, but now I'm at the point that I have everything I want. I can't believe that I'm saying this [emoji12]because I'm must admit that I'm dreaming of a Hermès Victoria. Maybe when my kids are graduated.

View attachment 3777021View attachment 3777022View attachment 3777023

New to me BV Cervo in Atlantic blue. I'm very impressed the leather is amazing and lined in suede. I can see the appeal why this bag is so popular for hobo lovers. Here are a few pics empty and loaded!

Quick purchase at the tailend of the sales - long cashmere/wool Isabel Marant scarf. It's soft and light as a cloud and the grey is a good match for my hobo :smile: Super service from Matches too.

View attachment 3777985

Ladies loving these bags and so glad you are keeping her NY!

Pessie, great scarf, its freezing today where I am...... looks so snuggly!

Reactions: Evia
Ladies loving these bags and so glad you are keeping her NY!

Pessie, great scarf, its freezing today where I am...... looks so snuggly!
Thanks! It feels lovely, really pleased I ordered it, I nearly didn't :tup:

Thanks Lou. I carried her today, super light and very comfy and carrier friendly. I agree, it's cold here too, Pessie let's play pass the scarf .
Only if we can play pass the bag collection my dear! :graucho: