Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Littlehanoi, that is such a pretty bag! I love the vernis and the colour, just lovely. Congrats! :smile:

2. Thank you, the problem is I am so afraid of getting mark on her ( I am so clumsy and having a baby).

3. Lovely! Are they that easy to mark?

4. I go to work with bus so don't want to bring so nice bag and the SA told me that it might be colour transfer.

5. Congrats on the baby - how wonderful! :flowers:

6. Beautiful bag! :smile:

7. Beautiful bag..... I love Vernis :smile:

8. #9 Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    I hope this link works coz I'm having trouble uploading pictures of my new purchase. Here goes.....

http://s1278.beta.photobucket.com/user/Redbally12/library/

I have admired these for a while and finally went for it in the Selfridges 20% off event.
    I really love it but it will definatly be my last bag purchase for a long, long time!

9. So pretty! Congratulations :smile:

10. Lovely Bal really sritking i havent any bals in my collection but i love this one. Well done on a fab purchase. 20% is even better.
    Ive just bought my holy grail mulberry which will keep me quiet for a while.

11. Thank you. I'm really pleased with her.:smile:

12. Thank you. Yes, the 20% was the clincher! :smile: I think she's pretty special.
    Congrats on finding your holy grail bag... You have such an eye for the Mulbs! :smile:

13. Thanks Summersunshine i just love Mulberry its my fav brand 4 ever.;)

14. Welcome to the Bal club. She is a stunner, but be warned, it is a very slippery slope,imo more so than Mulberry.
    I had one Bal and before I knew itbI had *ahum* a few:graucho:
    Bal has imo the best colours and the softest leather