Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

I bought a pair of Burberry flat at saks off fifth for $229 plus taxes. Is this considered a good price ? Does anyone who own this pair know whether or not it is comfy? I'm thinking of maybe return them.IMG_1504317039.268385.jpg

I bought a pair of Burberry flat at saks off fifth for $229 plus taxes. Is this considered a good price ? Does anyone who own this pair know whether or not it is comfy? I'm thinking of maybe return them.View attachment 3812199

During the semi-annual sale you can get flats for about this price shipped from Burberry.com
I wouldn't consider this an amazing find. The outlets definitely have some good deals but the only downside is there are pretty limited sizes or if the popular sizes come in, they also go fast so you'll need to act on it quickly.

Got an Alaia dress final sale for $200!! Can't find pics online but it is navy, fitted through, boatneck with gold embroidery. I'm not 100% crazy about it on me, so I may consign it, but such a steal!

I also saw a cushnie de ochs dress for about $150, but didn't pull the trigger. It had a nick on it that I rather not deal with.

Reactions: chloe_chanel
Can any fellow TPF’ers share any intel on the merchandise left in some Last Call stores that are closing? I think it’s Potomac Mills & Arundel Mills locations. I’m wondering if it’s worth calling or doing any charge sends. TIA!
IMG_1508250168.046555.jpg

Reactions: meowmix318
Can any fellow TPF’ers share any intel on the merchandise left in some Last Call stores that are closing? I think it’s Potomac Mills & Arundel Mills locations. I’m wondering if it’s worth calling or doing any charge sends. TIA!
View attachment 3854635
I haven't been in this thread in a while and I didn't know the PM location was closing! I can't say I'm too surprised though because I never really found anything good there and the merchandise was often damaged.

I’m green with envy
I used to live close to two big NMLCs and one Saks Off and made some super awesome purchases there. :girlsigh: Probably the best shopping experiences I ever had in terms of inventory and prices.
Not impressed with online stores so far.