Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
    I thought I'd start a new thread where we could post our bargain purchases from Neiman Marcus Last Call and Saks Fifth Avenue - Off Fifth.

Today I bought a gorgeous pair of Christian Dior fur-trimmed boots at NM Last Call. The original price was $1,190; they were marked down to $535 but the wonderful SA told me there was a 40% coupon available for subscribers of their email newsletter. Plus, I was returning another item which brought my total to under $165! :yahoo:

The attached photo is borrowed from an ebay auction (not mine). The boots I bought are identical to these except they are gray. They are fabulous -- I can't wait for snow! :biggrin:

diorboots.JPG
  2. I bought a Giorgio Armani red cashmere blazer for $420..original $4495 :biggrin:

3. ^^WHOA! :faint: That's over 90% off! I would love to see a photo!

4. Love the boots so much!!! What a fantastic deal Hermes!

Ok here goes a few....

Dolce & Gabbana dress- originally $2650, for $175 (I think that was the total)
    Sergio Rossi heels- $5??.00 , marked down to $70 with all the discounts they had going on
    Rozae Nichols fringe vest- $800 originally, marked down to $140
    Tom Ford sunglasses- $400.00 originally (or thereabouts), marked down to $26

During their recent sale where all of the clearance merchandise was an extra 50% off, I got some super cute pajamas for $3 a piece.
    a great Milly dress for $18 from $345
    a very cute navy blazer from Bergdorfs that was originally $395, marked down to $30, and some other stuff that I cannot remember right now!!!

liberty 001 (Medium).jpg rossi 001.jpg rossi 003.jpg rozae 002.jpg
  5. ^^Wow, Anne! You have really found some great bargains! I am hoping to travel to the DFW area sometime within the next 6 months. We will have to meet up and go shopping! :biggrin:

6. ^^^Count me in!! I would love it!

7. I got this last month for $60ish, it was $178 originally, I think.
    [​IMG]

8. ^^Very cute!

9. Thanks! I like that it has the plastic overlay, its going to be a good school bag for when it rains/snows and I have to bring my laptop to class.

10. #10 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    I stopped in to NM Last Call today for few minutes today, trying to kill some time before I had to pick up my children from school. Imagine my surprise when I saw a pair of Lanvin ballerina flats sitting on the shelf! I was ecstatic to see that they were my size and in perfect condition -- never worn, no damage. The original price was $525; they were marked down to $210 but I had a coupon so I got them for less than $150! :yahoo:

The below photo is borrowed from ebay (not my auction). My pair is identical but they are blue and black.

Lanvinflats.jpg
  11. Wow! HermesNewbie, excellent score! I NEVER find Lanvins at my local NMLC..but some CL sometimes.

12. ^^Thanks, sneezz! Before yesterday I had never seen Lanvin at my NMLC. They also had a pair of metallic pumps but they were not my style.

13. Great find and price!

14. ^^Thanks, Ladybug!

15. I got these last year....$200, but not sure what the regular price was.

loubos.jpg