Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Been working a lot all summer. Now, I'm on staycation week. So DH surprised me with a few deliveries every day of the week! Happy to share an addition to my Clic collection. Blanc with PHW PM size. Will post the other surprises on "...last Hermes purchase..." thread . Thanks
View attachment 3803798
View attachment 3803797

So pretty! The white is just so clean and fresh looking, especially with phw. I'll be adding the narrow version of this to my collection next week!

Reactions: luvlux64
So pretty! The white is just so clean and fresh looking, especially with phw. I'll be adding the narrow version of this to my collection next week!
Thanks & congrats to your future purchase as well! Isn't it hard to decide between narrow & wide styles? I've been kinda trying to match it with the size of my watch (& or bags) as well. Also, I think, the narrow style is a bit more formal (?) especially the ghw & the wide style with phw are more casual look. Just my 2 cents .

Thanks & congrats to your future purchase as well! Isn't it hard to decide between narrow & wide styles? I've been kinda trying to match it with the size of my watch (& or bags) as well. Also, I think, the narrow style is a bit more formal (?) especially the ghw & the wide style with phw are more casual look. Just my 2 cents .

I like to stack my H bracelets with a few other bracelets, so I think the narrow tends to work best for that!

Hi... I'm a newbie in H. I read this forum for a while but never found the information about the clic clac's durability.. Since the clic clac are gold/rose gold plated... is it possible to change color? After years maybe?