Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets *

Hi... I'm a newbie in H. I read this forum for a while but never found the information about the clic clac's durability.. Since the clic clac are gold/rose gold plated... is it possible to change color? After years maybe?

Hi! I have 2 bracelets, the clic clac and doubletour for about 5 years and the color has held up! They are as beautiful as the day I bought them. They are not my everyday bracelets but I do wear them. Hopefully others can chime in on their experiences IMG_1504479296.491579.jpgIMG_1504479322.718178.jpg

Spent part of my bonus early while in SF this morning! I thought the brushed steel clic clac might be too big for my 7 inch male wrist - but it's perfect. Goes to show the importance of seeing things in person if you can (and have an Hermes store close enough). I say Hermes bracelets for men rock! :smile: Sharing a pic.
Love the brushed steel!

Gathered my bracelets together today and tried to recreate a mini-version of the iconic photo little_miss_clicclac posted on her Instagram of her amazing Clic H collection. These little bracelets are so addictive! Do you have a wish list of colors? If so, what color would you like to add to your collection next?

View attachment 3814448

Very beautiful collection! On my wishlist: Narrow clic in rose dragée phw, narrow clic in vert argile rghw or phw.
Have a nice week!

Reactions: HeartHermes
Gathered my bracelets together today and tried to recreate a mini-version of the iconic photo little_miss_clicclac posted on her Instagram of her amazing Clic H collection. These little bracelets are so addictive! Do you have a wish list of colors? If so, what color would you like to add to your collection next?

View attachment 3814448
Such a beautiful collection!

Reactions: HeartHermes
I'm on both this and Hermès site every single day, trying to decide wich color and width to go for. I'm so thankful for all your help, but I chose the wrong color the first time I ordered a bracelet and it got quite messy before I got my money back, so I REALLY want it to be right the next time.
Right now I'm deciding between:
* Rose dragee, Clic clac, phw (LOVE this pink but I'm not sure about the wider width. Is it to heavy? To casual? To much?)
* Orange, Clic, ghw (I mean, chic and classic, right? But I always thought I would get a pink one.....)
* Rose nacarat, Clic, ghw (I like it but am afraid that it's a bit to mauvy for me. I love those pretty baby pink colors....)

What do you guys think? The narrow size seems to be more popular? I don't tend to stack my bracelets since I like it light and easy with one baby at home and one more on the way....... :heart:

To me, and it's just me... The House is pretty big on the other sizes. I'm also not used to wide bracelets. Narrow the H is perfect. Sometimes I feel like I almost wish for more enamel. But I don't regret my choice. I have Blanc and I have turquoise (which to me is a touch more green than the stone).

Reactions: Tiniseen
I'm on both this and Hermès site every single day, trying to decide wich color and width to go for. I'm so thankful for all your help, but I chose the wrong color the first time I ordered a bracelet and it got quite messy before I got my money back, so I REALLY want it to be right the next time.
* Rose dragee, Clic clac, phw (LOVE this pink but I'm not sure about the wider width. Is it to heavy? To casual? To much?)
* Orange, Clic, ghw (I mean, chic and classic, right? But I always thought I would get a pink one.....)
* Rose nacarat, Clic, ghw (I like it but am afraid that it's a bit to mauvy for me. I love those pretty baby pink colors....)

What do you guys think? The narrow size seems to be more popular? I don't tend to stack my bracelets since I like it light and easy with one baby at home and one more on the way....... :heart:
I really like both for different reasons. I do enjoy pairing the narrow bracelets with a watch or another bracelet, but they look great worn alone, too. You can't go wrong with either width/size.
We're moving into fall/winter, so will you have the opportunity to wear Rose Dragee as much as you would in the spring/summer? You may want to consider getting the orange for now (be great for fall and winter) and add the pink to your collection next spring.

Reactions: Tiniseen

View attachment 3814448
Colors starting at the top and moving clockwise: Bleu Atoll, Orange, Blanc, Gris Orage, Jaune Madras, Noir, Rouge Corail and Marron Glace

Reactions: Cygne18 and Raech

I prefer the narrow to stack but you can wear on its own too. I also prefer to wear the next wider size on its own. For color and size reference, here's a pic of rose dragee (wider one) with rose nacarat (narrow one). Both are in gold hardware. I like the rose dragee color better as it is more pale and pops against my skin tone more but It depends on your skin tone. I initially wanted rose dragee Ghw in narrow size but couldn't find it again after I passed on it once. Therefore I got the wider one. However I still longed for a narrow pink clic H so ended up getting the rose nacarat GHW narrow. IMG_1504648590.344816.jpg