Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Has Hermes ever done a true turquoise Clic Clac? I have the Lagoon with white H and that is more minty. Vert Aqua doesn't work either. The Bleu Cielo is too blue. I need a turquoise colored bracelet in my collection. Something closer to the Tiffany Robin's Egg blue.
Have you tried azur? I think it is the closest to turquoise I have seen. I will try to find a picture!

It arrived, it's not as grey as it looks online but the colour name describes it perfectly, it is a beige with a pink undertone. I think I will keep it as its a great neutral that will go with anything. Have a feeling this is the beginning of a slippery slope as would now like a few more colours :loveeyes:. (Excuse the stickers still on in pics).

View attachment 3782281 View attachment 3782282 View attachment 3782283
It looks pretty and versatile. Would love to see a side by side comparison of beige rose and marron glacé.

Reactions: iLuvBagsnChocs
Is poudre "rose poudre"? I missed out on buying poudre back in 2014 at my local boutique, is it still being carried in any boutiques? I really love the colour (and even thinking about buying one slightly used but I can't get over my mental stigma). Can anyone recommend a comparable colour? Thank you.

I'm planning on getting a clic (narrow model)
and plan to wear it with my Cartier love bangle size 17. My wrists measure about 15.8cm and my love fits quite snugly during summer but perfect during winter. I'm not sure wether to get the gm or sm in order for them to stack nicely. Anyone with a love bangle in 17 and a Hermes clic.. can you pls post some pics so I can get a better idea of what size to get? Thanks!!

Hi H detective experts! Did H ever change the hinge mechanism? I have about 10 boutique bought Clic Clacs mostly from year P and on. They all have a smooth hinge when viewed from the side and opens effortlessly.
IMG_1502332378.462379.jpg
I took a gamble and bought a year K bracelet from a very reputable reseller. It was scratched with an "s" denoting it was an H sale item. Most other hallmarks check out except the hinge mechanism. It has a pin poking out on the side and does not open smoothly. IMG_1502332510.810019.jpgIMG_1502332521.823407.jpg
Wondering if it H changed the hinge before year P and this one was a dud because of the wonky hinge and that was why it was sent to the sale or if it is a replica?

Last edited:
I'm planning on getting a clic (narrow model)
and plan to wear it with my Cartier love bangle size 17. My wrists measure about 15.8cm and my love fits quite snugly during summer but perfect during winter. I'm not sure wether to get the gm or sm in order for them to stack nicely. Anyone with a love bangle in 17 and a Hermes clic.. can you pls post some pics so I can get a better idea of what size to get? Thanks!!

IMG_1502341966.601094.jpg
Size 17 full love bracelet stacks nicely with pm size clic (smaller of the two sizes)View attachment 3790994