Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Would you get the narrow or wide clic clac bracelet? I'm only planning to buy two (one black in ghw and one white in phew) to wear separately and I can't decide between the narrow and the wide! I've never tried them on in person before but what would you get if it's supposedly your ONLY two Hermes bracelet purchase? I typically wear delicate jewelry but liked the idea of having a bold Hermes bracelet on my left arm.

When I wear the narrow I usually like to stack with my love bracelet or another narrow clic H. However I still wear the narrow alone sometimes. I do feel though that wearing any of the next wider sizes up does give a much bolder look if u don't want to stack

Reactions: Bee-licious
When I wear the narrow I usually like to stack with my love bracelet or another narrow clic H. However I still wear the narrow alone sometimes. I do feel though that wearing any of the next wider sizes up does give a much bolder look if u don't want to stack
Thanks for letting me know! I might stack with one other bracelet but have you found that stacking increases the scratches on the hardware?

Would you get the narrow or wide clic clac bracelet? I'm only planning to buy two (one black in ghw and one white in phew) to wear separately and I can't decide between the narrow and the wide! I've never tried them on in person before but what would you get if it's supposedly your ONLY two Hermes bracelet purchase? I typically wear delicate jewelry but liked the idea of having a bold Hermes bracelet on my left arm.
I would get wide unless you plan to stack...if so..go narrow! I doubt you will stop at 2!!!!

I have just ordered my first clic bracelet online (unable to get to store) & was wondering if anyone has this colour & is the colour online a good interpretation of how it is in real life? It's called beige rose (on U.K. site) I love the colour on my screen but going by the name it may be more pink than I hoped for. Would be very much appreciated if anyone has pics, thankyou.

IMG_5233.PNG

I have just ordered my first clic bracelet online (unable to get to store) & was wondering if anyone has this colour & is the colour online a good interpretation of how it is in real life? It's called beige rose (on U.K. site) I love the colour on my screen but going by the name it may be more pink than I hoped for. Would be very much appreciated if anyone has pics, thankyou.

View attachment 3780135
I see it grey on my screen. I'd love to see some IRL pics, the name color sounds great.

I will wait patiently for your pics :P This color calls my name :smile:)

It arrived, it's not as grey as it looks online but the colour name describes it perfectly, it is a beige with a pink undertone. I think I will keep it as its a great neutral that will go with anything. Have a feeling this is the beginning of a slippery slope as would now like a few more colours :loveeyes:. (Excuse the stickers still on in pics).

IMG_6808.PNG IMG_6810.PNG IMG_6811.PNG

It arrived, it's not as grey as it looks online but the colour name describes it perfectly, it is a beige with a pink undertone. I think I will keep it as its a great neutral that will go with anything. Have a feeling this is the beginning of a slippery slope as would now like a few more colours :loveeyes:. (Excuse the stickers still on in pics).

View attachment 3782281 View attachment 3782282 View attachment 3782283
Thanks for the pics Iluv, this color is so beautiful, subtle, and very chic. I have to find the narrow one, will be your cousin :P

Thanks for the pics Iluv, this color is so beautiful, subtle, and very chic. I have to find the narrow one, will be your cousin :P

It is really pretty isn't it. I wasn't quite sure if I should go for this thickness or a narrow one with it being my first (didn't have this colour online in thinner one), it was a bit of a guess with the thickness & size to be honest as I have never tried one on. I'm happy with the size but think my next one will be the thinner one.

@iLuvBagsnChocs oh it is 100% the beginning of a slippery slope! My gold and rose poudre Clic H started my obsession!

:lol: Very slippery, I've been keeping away from the H forum on purpose, was hoping to just dip my toe in the Hermes pool but think I may as well have just thrown myself in as I can't stop looking at all the bags & scarves too, this was a bad move on my part. :lol:

Reactions: FrenchSandra