Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets *

Love this! I still need a white with PHW in my collection. What size love bracelet and clic clac do you wear?
I have a 16.5 cm (6.49") wrist so I selected an 18cm. Truly the most comfortable bracelet I've ever had. I'm glad they changed it where the screws don't come out all the way anymore. Before purchasing I downloaded the sizer from Cartier and it says 1 cm larger than wrist for tight fit and 2cm larger for looser fit. I figured 1.5cm was plenty and it was. ☺️

With Clic Clac it wasn't so easy. I chose PMs so it would not be loose at my hand. These are very very close fitting on me though (17.5 cm maybe?). But I didn't want it sloppy. I might have been happy with GMs I'm not sure. We don't have an Hermes in my state.

Reactions: vanluna
I have a 16.5 cm (6.49") wrist so I selected an 18cm. Truly the most comfortable bracelet I've ever had. I'm glad they changed it where the screws don't come out all the way anymore. Before purchasing I downloaded the sizer from Cartier and it says 1 cm larger than wrist for tight fit and 2cm larger for looser fit. I figured 1.5cm was plenty and it was. [emoji5]

With Clic Clac it wasn't so easy. I chose PMs so it would not be loose at my hand. These are very very close fitting on me though (17.5 cm maybe?). But I didn't want it sloppy. I might have been happy with GMs I'm not sure. We don't have an Hermes in my state.

Thanks for the info! My wrist is 5.25" (13.3cm) and I wear the PM comfortably. Haven't tried a love bracelet yet but sounds like I should try a 15cm [emoji846]

Im really torn between blue cielo and jaune citron. Anybody has the jaune one and can share some mod shots?
Im really torn between blue cielo and jaune citron. Anybody has the jaune one and can share some mod shots?

Did you know their USA online store currently has 3 colors with palladium hardware with white Hs?
That yellow, duck blue, and a velvety pink.
All in narrow.
http://m.usa.hermes.com/jewelry/ena...blue/configurable-product-700002fp-46958.html

Thanks for the info! My wrist is 5.25" (13.3cm) and I wear the PM comfortably. Haven't tried a love bracelet yet but sounds like I should try a 15cm [emoji846]

You will also find that it is the most comfortable bracelet you've ever owned. Now I get why Cartier has made this since 1970 (47 years). And it the Clic clacs look cute with it.

I wear mostly white gold (wedding band, engagement ring, Gucci bracelet watch, other Tiffany bracelets) but I am in love with the black clic H with GOLD hardware! I plan to wear them on different arms but even on the right arm I'll be wearing a white gold ring - would thay look odd? I've browsed through 15 pages of this thread and didn't see anyone wearing mixed hardware of gold hardware with silver/white gold rings for assurance - can someone assure me or should I just go with palladium hardware? I feel that the gold brings out the black more.

Same dilemma with white actually... I love palladium with white but I think gold brings out the enamel - am I crazy?