The POCHETTE Club!!!

My newest, and new to me black epi PA (old model). The proper name is Pouchette Accessories 24.
View attachment 3797553

And she's MIF to boot!

View attachment 3797554

What an amazing find!! I have an epi pochette in noir from 2015 and I'm so glad I got one before being discontinued. I love my canvas pochette, but my epi makes my heart sing lol. So simple but so chic. Congrats on this beauty :smile:

Got this little nugget today at my local Salvation Army charity shop (!). I paid only $16. Never ever seen a designer bag there, this looks old but legit to me. What do you ladies think? The date code says BJ0042 (that is France right? year?)

As I only gave $16 it's not a big deal if it is fake, but it would be funny if it was the real deal :biggrin:
Update 1 : Did some research on date codes, I think BJ0042 could be France, april 2002?

Update 2: It also has the 3Y engraved on the zipper... Smells legit to me!!

IMG_5305.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG
IMG_5307.JPG
IMG_5308.JPG
IMG_5309.JPG
IMG_5310.JPG

Last edited:
Got this little nugget today at my local Salvation Army charity shop (!). I paid only $16. Never ever seen a designer bag there, this looks old but legit to me. What do you ladies think? The date code says BJ0042 (that is France right? year?)

As I only gave $16 it's not a big deal if it is fake, but it would be funny if it was the real deal :biggrin:
Update: Did some research on date codes, I think BJ0042 could be France, april 2002?

View attachment 3801413
View attachment 3801414
View attachment 3801415
View attachment 3801416
View attachment 3801417
View attachment 3801418

That would be a find of a lifetime if it is authentic! I would recommend a professional third party authentication as the authenticators do not review requests without a sales link, ex: ebay etc. More info regarding authentication requirements can be found on that dedicated thread.

Reactions: Born4thjuly
That would be a find of a lifetime if it is authentic! I would recommend a professional third party authentication as the authenticators do not review requests without a sales link, ex: ebay etc. More info regarding authentication requirements can be found on that dedicated thread.

I know! $16 is basically for free :nuts: I think it is authentic, found 3Y engraved at the zipper as well. Everything seems right as far as I can tell. I have an 10 year old mono key pouch and the hardware on that one has also turned silver so that can happen to older LVs.

Reactions: Born4thjuly
I know! $16 is basically for free :nuts: I think it is authentic, found 3Y engraved at the zipper as well. Everything seems right as far as I can tell. I have an 10 year old mono key pouch and the hardware on that one has also turned silver so that can happen to older LVs.

The hardware on my damier pochette from 2007 have started turning silver as well. Looks legit to me.