H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Hi I am new to H so some of my language might be wrong, but here is my story in Ginza.
Two weeks ago, I was on the q for two hours and able to get the "ticket". We weren't the first one, but third. The first person doesn't seem like a high-end customer, more likely she is going to resale the bag after she got the Birkin. However, she refused the b, and I was lucky to get a Birkin in size 35 and Gold color after two hours waiting. Fortuanately, it was the exactly size and color that I dreamed for lol

Hi I am new to H so some of my language might be wrong, but here is my story in Ginza.
Two weeks ago, I was on the q for two hours and able to get the "ticket". We weren't the first one, but third. The first person doesn't seem like a high-end customer, more likely she is going to resale the bag after she got the Birkin. However, she refused the b, and I was lucky to get a Birkin in size 35 and Gold color after two hours waiting. Fortuanately, it was the exactly size and color that I dreamed for lol

Congrats on getting the bag that you want! It's a classic neutral. Your hard work paid off!

Thank you so much to all the contributors to this amazing thread. I have read all 125 pages since Tuesday and it was just as intriguing as my favorite Danielle Steele novel!

May I ask if it is possible to pay for your purchase between two credit cards now in Japan? I understand it was not allowed several years ago but does anyone have any recent experience with this?

Thank you so much to all the contributors to this amazing thread. I have read all 125 pages since Tuesday and it was just as intriguing as my favorite Danielle Steele novel!

May I ask if it is possible to pay for your purchase between two credit cards now in Japan? I understand it was not allowed several years ago but does anyone have any recent experience with this?

As of last year, they didn't allow it. Something to do with their system.

Reactions: Everlong
Hi all! I just arrived in Osaka today and staying at the Hilton....I was walking around dotonburi area today and saw that there are so many second hand stores in Osaka. Are these safe to purchase from/how can I prove that it is "guaranteed authentic?"

Hi all! I just arrived in Osaka today and staying at the Hilton....I was walking around dotonburi area today and saw that there are so many second hand stores in Osaka. Are these safe to purchase from/how can I prove that it is "guaranteed authentic?"
Hi there! I never purchase any bags from second hand stores in Japan before (I did bought some Chanel costume jewellery teehee:P), but basically the main and chained ones (like Daikokuya, Brandoff) you always see at prime shopping locations are pretty reputable in Japan. Even though I do not plan to make bag purchase at these stores, I always go in and have a look when I walk pass them...you know, for viewing pleasure!:graucho: Just two weeks back I was browsing one of the second hand stores at Shinsaibashi, and saw a brand new B25 Rose Azalee GHW :loveeyes: up close in the display case...it's not like you can see (and drool over:giggle:) bags like that on display in H boutiques right?!:girlsigh:

Last edited: