H good avail in Japan only - Help/Recommendations

Hi there! I never purchase any bags from second hand stores in Japan before (I did bought some Chanel costume jewellery teehee:P), but basically the main and chained ones (like Daikokuya, Brandoff) you always see at prime shopping locations are pretty reputable in Japan. Even though I do not plan to make bag purchase at these stores, I always go in and have a look when I walk pass them...you know, for viewing pleasure!:graucho: Just two weeks back I was browsing one of the second hand stores at Shinsaibashi, and saw a brand new B25 Rose Azalee GHW :loveeyes: up close in the display case...it's not like you can see (and drool over:giggle:) bags like that on display in H boutiques right?!:girlsigh:

Hahahah yes, very true! You'd never see this many B/Ks in regular boutiques! I personally wouldn't buy either but it's always fun to look around :smile:

Hi! I am going to Tokyo in end of August and want to try my luck to get my hands on a B/C. Do we need to line up at the Ginza store? Anyone have experience they want to share with me :smile:

Hello, I don't have first hand experience but had read this entire thread. From my understanding is that there is a short queue about 30 mins to an hour before the store opens and once the doors open people rush to the 4th floor. There are maybe a couple of Birkins that are available on some days and are offered to the order customers arrived at the fourth floor. So if you're third in line just pray the first or second person declines what was offered. Birkins are still offered throughout the day depending on delivery and luck and the same can be said about other boutiques in Tokyo as well. Have fun!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Yes. In Ginza, there will be a line before the store opens at 11. When the door opens at 11, they do the customary Japanese welcome line with all the ground floor SAs then they stop everyone just before the elevators. They then give you a chip with what number you are in line. They let #1 go up the elevators with an SA that will serve you. Next elevator for #2 also with an SA. The SA cannot tell you if they have a B or K that day until you reach the 4th floor. It usually will be displayed at the table already but not always. If #1 rejects it or if the sale falls though from a declined card, then #2 gets a shot and so on......SAs know about our forums and they attribute the phenomenon of queuing in the morning to info on this forum stating that the chances of getting a B/K during opening are very good. They said, the popularity of the opening hour rush and eventual line system was because of all the info on this forum. Honestly, they don't like our site very much and they will admit that openly

Hello, I don't have first hand experience but had read this entire thread. From my understanding is that there is a short queue about 30 mins to an hour before the store opens and once the doors open people rush to the 4th floor. There are maybe a couple of Birkins that are available on some days and are offered to the order customers arrived at the fourth floor. So if you're third in line just pray the first or second person declines what was offered. Birkins are still offered throughout the day depending on delivery and luck and the same can be said about other boutiques in Tokyo as well. Have fun!

Hi! Thank you for the info. Lets see what happens :smile:

Any updates on b/k availability in japan ? Planning a trip to hokkaido at the end of dec, anyone know hows the stock usually like in the only store there at the end of year ? Could also make a stop at Tokyo !Thanks in advance !

Any updates on b/k availability in japan ? Planning a trip to hokkaido at the end of dec, anyone know hows the stock usually like in the only store there at the end of year ? Could also make a stop at Tokyo !Thanks in advance !
Hiya - I was in Hokkaido in the first week of August. I asked for B/K/C but no luck. The shelves had a few GPs, Halzan, Evelyne, Bolide, but no Herbags. They did have some Lindys in the back.