Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Au Cœur de la Vie by Aline Honoré in pistachio/multicolor. Extremely pleased to have found this color of the original issue during my recent lucky streak with the help of a dear friend (Again, pristine condition with tags and below retail!) :nuts: The flora and fauna details are captured so vividly. :heart:

I originally bought the reissue in green during a layover at duty-free and assumed that it would looked good without trying only to realized it didn't. I've since re-homed that scarf but loved this design and am happy to have finally found this! :yahoo: :dothewave:

View attachment 3780708 View attachment 3780709 View attachment 3780707 View attachment 3780706 View attachment 3780711
PERFECT colorway for this design! Stunning. Congrats on finding it!

Reactions: Meta
I picked one of my grails up on Wednesday - Reve de Corail. I just love this calm colorway!

Au Cœur de la Vie by Aline Honoré in pistachio/multicolor. :yahoo: :dothewave:

Congratulations both , these are equally gorgeous:Rêve so dreamy and a perfect neutral, and Coeur so vibrant and …..the word juicy springs to mind as I gaze at those leaves and shoots in lime green!

Au Cœur de la Vie by Aline Honoré in pistachio/multicolor. Extremely pleased to have found this color of the original issue during my recent lucky streak with the help of a dear friend (Again, pristine condition with tags and below retail!) :nuts: The flora and fauna details are captured so vividly. :heart:

I originally bought the reissue in green during a layover at duty-free and assumed that it would looked good without trying only to realized it didn't. I've since re-homed that scarf but loved this design and am happy to have finally found this! :yahoo: :dothewave:

View attachment 3780708 View attachment 3780709 View attachment 3780707 View attachment 3780706 View attachment 3780711
What a beautiful find, just gorgeous, weN!

ms.kim is my scarf angel....she found this grail for me! Showing two of the four corners hereView attachment 3784031 View attachment 3784032

Forgive my paleface, no lipstick look....I was so eager to get this shawl on!

Whoa, this is amazing! I believe you're twins with Lanit. I want to be triplets! Ms. Kim, be my scarf angel, too! [emoji13][emoji12][emoji23]

Reactions: Joannadyne

Just stunning!! :tup: Congrats!!
ms.kim is my scarf angel....she found this grail for me! Showing two of the four corners hereView attachment 3784031 View attachment 3784032

Forgive my paleface, no lipstick look....I was so eager to get this shawl on!
Looks fabulous on you! Congrats!! :woohoo: