Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Congrats @bobkat1991! ELeK is so fabulous and it complements your amazing smile of grail joy--no makeup necessary! :smile:
This shawl would make even an ugly mug look good, wouldn't it?

Thank you Bostonjetset!

Dayum! Gorgeous!! [emoji126]
It is, isn't it, Pirula?

Whoa, this is amazing! I believe you're twins with Lanit. I want to be triplets! Ms. Kim, be my scarf angel, too! [emoji13][emoji12][emoji23]
Thanks, Joannadyne......ms.kim really stepped up to the plate for me on this one!

Beautiful, @bobkat1991! :heart:

All my radars out for you, @Joannadyne :smile:

Smooches to you, my sweetie tpf friend!
Stunning, just stunning:smile:
Thank you, werner!

Just stunning!! :tup: Congrats!!

Looks fabulous on you! Congrats!! :woohoo:[Werner!
Thank you ksuromax!

Congrats bobkat! I adore this shawl and it took me forever to find mine. So happy for you!
Lanit, your photo of yours on this very thread lit the fire under my butt to acquire on of my own!

Last edited:
ms.kim is my scarf angel....she found this grail for me! Showing two of the four corners hereView attachment 3784031 View attachment 3784032

Forgive my paleface, no lipstick look....I was so eager to get this shawl on!
WOW! This is a DREAM shawl!! I have two 90cm in this pattern but couldn't get the shawl since the money tree shriveled! love this! Congrats! it looks amazing on you! (I didn't even notice the absence of lipstick.)

Congrats! It was one of my grails too! I was fortunate to have acquired one in a different cw. So happy for you. Enjoy it!

WOW! This is a DREAM shawl!! I have two 90cm in this pattern but couldn't get the shawl since the money tree shriveled! love this! Congrats! it looks amazing on you! (I didn't even notice the absence of lipstick.)

You are both so kind! Thank you.

After several years of searching, I FINALLY snagged this grail!!!!

En Avant Toute! QM2 limited edition. I have a love of QM2 (and Cunard in general) and a love of H so this was the perfect marriage of this two iconic companies. The best part is that I got it for a comparative steal due to some makeup stains that easily washed out!

View attachment 3805002

View attachment 3805003

View attachment 3805004

Get OUT! That's awesome, congratulations! I remember you've dreamed of this forever. It looks great on you. [emoji898]

Reactions: Juvelen

En Avant Toute! QM2 limited edition. I have a love of QM2 (and Cunard in general) and a love of H so this was the perfect marriage of this two iconic companies. The best part is that I got it for a comparative steal due to some makeup stains that easily washed out!

View attachment 3805002

View attachment 3805003

View attachment 3805004

Yayyyy!! Congratulations! This is a very special grail. [emoji898][emoji322][emoji323]

View attachment 3805002

View attachment 3805003

View attachment 3805004
Yay! The spots came out! So glad you finally have one! I may even prefer this CW to the one I have!

Reactions: Bostonjetset

View attachment 3805002

View attachment 3805003

View attachment 3805004
Congrats BJS! Whoo hoo! I love finding grails! Enjoy!