Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Au Cœur de la Vie by Aline Honoré in pistachio/multicolor. Extremely pleased to have found this color of the original issue during my recent lucky streak with the help of a dear friend (Again, pristine condition with tags and below retail!) :nuts: The flora and fauna details are captured so vividly. :heart:

I originally bought the reissue in green during a layover at duty-free and assumed that it would looked good without trying only to realized it didn't. I've since re-homed that scarf but loved this design and am happy to have finally found this! :yahoo: :dothewave:

1501443448040.jpg 1501443526237.jpg 1501443352655.jpg 1501443269504.jpg 1501443190222.jpg

Au Cœur de la Vie by Aline Honoré in pistachio/multicolor. Extremely pleased to have found this color of the original issue during my recent lucky streak with the help of a dear friend (Again, pristine condition with tags and below retail!) :nuts: The flora and fauna details are captured so vividly. :heart:

I originally bought the reissue in green during a layover at duty-free and assumed that it would looked good without trying only to realized it didn't. I've since re-homed that scarf but loved this design and am happy to have finally found this! :yahoo: :dothewave:

View attachment 3780708 View attachment 3780709 View attachment 3780707 View attachment 3780706 View attachment 3780711

Congratulations. It's a lovely design and a nice colorway. You are on a roll.

Reactions: Meta

View attachment 3780708 View attachment 3780709 View attachment 3780707 View attachment 3780706 View attachment 3780711
A perfect colorway for this enchanted scarf! :heart::heart::heart:

One of my all time favorite designs! The first release 2007 definitely was more vibrant.

Congrats! It's worth the search and wait. First issue of this design is definitely a keeper.

One of my all time favorite designs! The first release 2007 definitely was more vibrant.

So agree with you.

It's exquisite. Congrats! [emoji322]

Wow that is gorgeous! Congrats on your find! Modeling pics please ;)

Gorgeous scarf, and my favorite colorway of ACdlV 90. :love: We're twins!! :drinks: