Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

Hi guys, I have a narrow foot. I usually wear US 8 but 38.5 for italian shoes. I tried on sizes 38 and 38.5 for the rockstud flats. The 38.5 was a little bit too big, I had to use insoles. Whereas the 38 is tight on the front. I need advise on which size to get. Thanks!

Hi ladies, can someone advise me on whether rockstud flat sandals fit TTS? I'm usually size 35.5, but a 35 in the caged ballerina flats. I'm looking to buy the sandals online and I'm not sure what size to go for. Thanks!
P00210529.jpg

Hi ladies, can someone advise me on whether rockstud flat sandals fit TTS? I'm usually size 35.5, but a 35 in the caged ballerina flats. I'm looking to buy the sandals online and I'm not sure what size to go for. Thanks!
I have only purchased one pair of flat sandals (not these) and did 1/2 up from my normal size. I find that sandals a bit larger are usually ok. These are super cute!

I was hoping maybe someone could answer a question about the Valentino cage rockstud sandals :smile: I am a size 39.5 in Valentinos, but I was able to find these 95mm sandals on sale in a size 39. It was the last pair, and I figured a half size isn't that big of a deal. The 39s fit a little tight in the non-adjustable straps (strap around the toes and the strap next to it). The length is fine. Is there way to stretch out those 2 straps? I posted the question in a CL thread where the girls were discussing using a sock trick to stretch out shoes, but it seems like that's only really applicable to closed-toe shoes. has anyone had success stretching out straps on sandals?

NMX2F32_mu.jpg

Reactions: jm1bel
I read through this thread to find out what my size would be as I saw a good deal on the Valentino website and it was my first time buying from this designer. It was a bit confusing because of different recommendations. Some said they sized down while others sized up. The problem was the shoes I wanted were only available in either 35 or 37. I'm 36 in most shoe brands. I just risked waiting a day and went to our local dept store to test them out. Turns out, I'm a 36 1/2. The 36 caged flats are very snug. I felt a bit of pain and I haven't started walking yet. The 37 caged flats are too loose, there is a half an inch gap at the back. The good thing is that I could get away with a 37 for the caged heeled sandals, which I bought from the Valentino store! Now to wait!

TL;DR - I'm size 36 most of the time. 36 1/2 for all Valentino shoes, but can get away with 37 for caged heeled sandals. My feet are neither narrow or wide, just right.

Reactions: moszy
I was hoping maybe someone could answer a question about the Valentino cage rockstud sandals :smile: I am a size 39.5 in Valentinos, but I was able to find these 95mm sandals on sale in a size 39. It was the last pair, and I figured a half size isn't that big of a deal. The 39s fit a little tight in the non-adjustable straps (strap around the toes and the strap next to it). The length is fine. Is there way to stretch out those 2 straps? I posted the question in a CL thread where the girls were discussing using a sock trick to stretch out shoes, but it seems like that's only really applicable to closed-toe shoes. has anyone had success stretching out straps on sandals?

View attachment 3733490
I'm sorry I can't answer your question with the Rockstud cage sandals. I do have these sandals in a different color and they are so gorgeous so I'm hoping you can make it work. I have though tried the sock trick in stretching my CL booties and it did work. Maybe you can try it wearing socks in the sandals? Good luck! I hope it works for you.

I read through this thread to find out what my size would be as I saw a good deal on the Valentino website and it was my first time buying from this designer. It was a bit confusing because of different recommendations. Some said they sized down while others sized up. The problem was the shoes I wanted were only available in either 35 or 37. I'm 36 in most shoe brands. I just risked waiting a day and went to our local dept store to test them out. Turns out, I'm a 36 1/2. The 36 caged flats are very snug. I felt a bit of pain and I haven't started walking yet. The 37 caged flats are too loose, there is a half an inch gap at the back. The good thing is that I could get away with a 37 for the caged heeled sandals, which I bought from the Valentino store! Now to wait!

TL;DR - I'm size 36 most of the time. 36 1/2 for all Valentino shoes, but can get away with 37 for caged heeled sandals. My feet are neither narrow or wide, just right.
I recommend one size up if you have wide feet. I wear size 38IT and normally i would go for 37IT for closed shoes but for valentino high heels with ankles strap i fit size 38IT but for ferragamo ballerinas i wear US7. i hope this would help you.