Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

If you have wider feet, stay TTS. If your feet are narrow or medium probably a half size down would be best.
Maybe check measurements before you buy? I am a b width and have about 8 pair of caged flats, half size up from my US size. In the non-caged flats Isize down as I find those very wide.

Hi Ladies,
I usually wear size 6 (with wiggle rooms and for shoes with socks) and some 5.5 sandals/pumps. Do you think I can wear a Size 35 (5) Rockstud 2.5 inch mid heel (3 straps and matte leather)? My feet are not wide and I have very thin ankle with skinny leg. I'm thinking since the ankle straps are adjustable and the back is open, I could wear size 5? My only concern is toe box and how squishy it might be?
Does anyone wear a size down on Valentino RS?

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,
I usually wear size 6 (with wiggle rooms and for shoes with socks) and some 5.5 sandals/pumps. Do you think I can wear a Size 35 (5) Rockstud 2.5 inch mid heel (3 straps and matte leather)? My feet are not wide and I have very thin ankle with skinny leg. I'm thinking since the ankle straps are adjustable and the back is open, I could wear size 5? My only concern is toe box and how squishy it might be?
Does anyone wear a size down on Valentino RS?
I have never sized down and don't care for heel overhang. It does not sound like you'd fit in a 5.

Reactions: healthysaver
Hi everyone! Need some advice please. I'm
Looking to buy the rockstud noir flats (non caged) in All black. I have caged matte leather in 41. I tried on the regular flats in patent in 41.5 which fit nicely but the sa said in regular leather I would need 41 because they are softer. do you find this to be true ? Should I get 41 in regular leather flats ? My caged ones feel a bit tighter now after having a baby so I'm not sure how to judge the situation :/. Thanks for your input!!

im trying to buy the 3.5inch block heel city sandals, but i can't return them. I'm usually a size 5, (22-23cms long) and narrow. I fit into a 5 for Stuart Weitzman Nudist heels and 4.5-5 in saint laurent janis pumps.

The sandals are only available in a 35.5 so i'm afraid they will be big or the straps will be loose... can someone please advise me? Thanks!

Attachments

• Vanessa-Hudgens-Valentino-Rockstud-T-Strap-Sandals1.jpg
    Vanessa-Hudgens-Valentino-Rockstud-T-Strap-Sandals1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,173
Hi everyone! Need some advice please. I'm
Looking to buy the rockstud noir flats (non caged) in All black. I have caged matte leather in 41. I tried on the regular flats in patent in 41.5 which fit nicely but the sa said in regular leather I would need 41 because they are softer. do you find this to be true ? Should I get 41 in regular leather flats ? My caged ones feel a bit tighter now after having a baby so I'm not sure how to judge the situation :/. Thanks for your input!!
what did you end buying and are you happy?

Just sharing information.

I'm a size 35 in Made in Italy (European) shoes, the caged patent pumps in the size 35 are a lil bit big on me but the 4inch caged pumps are a fit for me, though the straps are pretty loose since i have slim feet.

Reactions: Mingx2
Hi, posted this question in the Valentino forum and then found this thread, I'm looking to buy the 2.5 inch ankle strap pumps in either kid or patent leather (undecided ATM) and need sizing advice. I can return, just can't physically try them in time as won't be getting up to London now until after Xmas. I tried them on previously and I know I was either a 38.5 or 39 but can't remember which!

For reference, I'm a 38.5 or 39 in Jimmy Choo (38.5 in all flats and open sandals, and suede styles; 39 in more closed-in leather sandals and in leather closed toe heels (eg Abel/Anouk) and a 38.5 in Louboutin (though have only tried almond or round toe styles).

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Hi, posted this question in the Valentino forum and then found this thread, I'm looking to buy the 2.5 inch ankle strap pumps in either kid or patent leather (undecided ATM) and need sizing advice. I can return, just can't physically try them in time as won't be getting up to London now until after Xmas. I tried them on previously and I know I was either a 38.5 or 39 but can't remember which!

For reference, I'm a 38.5 or 39 in Jimmy Choo (38.5 in all flats and open sandals, and suede styles; 39 in more closed-in leather sandals and in leather closed toe heels (eg Abel/Anouk) and a 38.5 in Louboutin (though have only tried almond or round toe styles).

Any advice would be really appreciated.
I feel JC runs a bit slimmer while Valentinos are wider in general, so I'd go with 38.5 esp if you can fit 38.5 in CL.

If I'm a 37.5 in Manolo Hangisi and BB... what size should I get in caged rockstud pumps? 38? I keep seeing websites that say to size up.
I feel lots of women like to size up, esp if it's a pointy toe or a narrow style, but imo, if you buy your same size more than 80% of the time, not including CLs, I'd say go with your usual size, ie 37.5.