Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

If I'm a 37.5 in Manolo Hangisi and BB... what size should I get in caged rockstud pumps? 38? I keep seeing websites that say to size up.
It depends on which websites you look at. The "size up" advice from American websites never works in my case as I'm a true European size. I found mytheresa to be quite accurate in their sizing estimate for my size.
I'm a 35 for all caged rockstud pumps (could even go down half a size for kitten heels), and Hangisi 35 was half to a full size too large on me. For reference, my feet have average to small width. HTH!

So, I tried on a few and found that I'm a 38 in Valentino. I could even size up to 38.5 if they don't stretch out. For reference, I'm always 37.5 in Manolo, 37.5 in open toe Stuart Weitzman, 38 in closed toe Stuart Weitzman, and 38 in Ferragamo. I'm not sure what size my YSL tributes are (they're not getting worn as much these days) but will have to look.

Hi I just got my first pair in and it seems that my arch of my foot doesn’t sit right. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I should return. Help please!
View attachment 3926288
You just have a naturally higher arch. Buy some gel cushion and you'll be good. I have these too and they're so easy to wear when I want to feel a little dressy in my jeans and sweater.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Ladies,
I usually wear size 6 (with wiggle rooms and for shoes with socks) and some 5.5 sandals/pumps. Do you think I can wear a Size 35 (5) Rockstud 2.5 inch mid heel (3 straps and matte leather)? My feet are not wide and I have very thin ankle with skinny leg. I'm thinking since the ankle straps are adjustable and the back is open, I could wear size 5? My only concern is toe box and how squishy it might be?
Does anyone wear a size down on Valentino RS?

Hi!!! Can you help me because I think we are the same size I’m usually a 6 us or 6.5

In Valentino tennis shoes I’m a 5US (the one like the adidas with the studs)

In saint laurent tennis shoes I’m a 5.5 US

I’m about to buy the Valentino Rockstud espadrilles do you have them! Do you know which ones should I buy? 35 or 36?

Thanks a lot

Hi ladies.

Just need help about sizing. Actually 2 things.. have the rockstud pumps (100cm) in 40 and the kitten heels in 39.5. The kitten heels i'm not sure if it looks small, i would like to get your opinion on it since it seems that these pointy shoes are smaller. Rue lala has a sale for a kitten heel (not patent) that i'm dying to get but they only have 39.5. your thoughts if the 39.5 is a tad small? (excuse my dry feet ) I'm concern that its winter right now and by summer, my feet might swell up a bit

the second is on the block heel sandals (2.75inch), anyone knows how these run? so i do have those rockstud pumps in 40 and kitten heels in 39.5. I also have the tango low block wedge and the rockstud lace up flats in 39.50.

Thank you ladies!! I know i was basically rambling on my post :smile: b.jpg x.jpg

Dear Valentino lovers, could you suggest me the right size for Rockstud flat sandals (gladiator)?
Usually my size is 36-36,5 IT size. I have Valentino rock stud flat point-toe pumps in patent leather in size 37 and satin slides in size 36,5. Which size is better to take? 36,5 or 37 IT?

Dear Valentino lovers, could you suggest me the right size for Rockstud flat sandals (gladiator)?
Usually my size is 36-36,5 IT size. I have Valentino rock stud flat point-toe pumps in patent leather in size 37 and satin slides in size 36,5. Which size is better to take? 36,5 or 37 IT?
In my experience, the flat Rockstud sandals sized the same as my Rockstud pointy toe 4-inch slingbacks. I initially got 0.5 size smaller and had to exchange for the same size. HTH.

For me I am usually a size 6 or 6.5
I have the:
Rockstud Ballet Flats Size 6.5 (6 is too small, 7 is too big)
Rockstud Jelly Flip Flops Size 7 (6.5 fits but My toes are almost pushing it)
Rockstud Flat Sandals (half caged) Size 37 (36 is too small)

I definitely had to go into the stores to try it on! If you are trying to buy pre-loved, I usually stop by my local nordstrom and try on a size for the certain shoe and then search for a pre loved item!

I also wear size 36 in Chanel Espadrilles or 36.5 in ToryBurch

Hi
I had the high heel version before size 36. It looked amazing but my feet were screaming the whole time.

But I really like the look. Would 36.5 be a better fit? Or would it look big?

I am attaching the photo of size 36

Attachments

• DE2E02D9-8CD6-4AAA-ABC1-89B2A4F9571D.jpeg
    DE2E02D9-8CD6-4AAA-ABC1-89B2A4F9571D.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 544

Attachments

• 46915712_299515940893583_5455033680567205888_n.jpg
    46915712_299515940893583_5455033680567205888_n.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 361
Last edited: