Do you carry your LV in the winter?

I carry my LV during the winter. Our winters aren't nearly as cold as some of the temps I'm seeing posted in this thread, however. Last winter I carried my DE Speedy almost daily. My bags go from the car to the grocery store, restaurant, house... They aren't out in the elements for long periods of time. My youngest played college lacrosse and I did take my LV bags to games, even in very cold weather. I never really thought about the effect the outside temp might have on my bag.

Im from New York and it can get cold especially last year seemed like it was really cold, I think there was a cold stream from Canada or something but anyways I have never really thought of cold weather being an issue.
Well you can't say that Canadians aren't generous considering we gave you guys down south Justin Bieber and some 'refreshing' temperatures. You can keep both. Seriously. We insist.

Wow! Where do you live
*Sigh* Canada.
Unknown%20copy%203_zpsdsitx066.jpeg

:true:

Well Canada also gave us Ryan Gosling so im willing to overlook Justin Bieber.

Lol! [emoji23] I can't complain either, hubby was born in Canada, too! I do want to visit Montreal one day...

I live in PA and use my LV year round. I never noticed them getting like that. We have been unseasonably warm lately though. I'll have to pay more attention when it's cold.

Well you can't say that Canadians aren't generous considering we gave you guys down south Justin Bieber and some 'refreshing' temperatures. You can keep both. Seriously. We insist.

*Sigh* Canada.
Unknown%20copy%203_zpsdsitx066.jpeg

:true:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that's hilarious.
But I use my LV all year, regardless of weather. I tend to use my leather bags more over the canvas.

Is it safe/okay to carry my Louis bags in the winter? I'm planining in adding a third to my collection, but I fear for their safety! I have a Neverfull and Odeon, and am planning on the Totally as well. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Is it safe/okay to carry my Louis bags in the winter? I'm planining in adding a third to my collection, but I fear for their safety! I have a Neverfull and Odeon, and am planning on the Totally as well. Any assistance would be appreciated.
I use mine in the winter, but I'm mindful of the vachetta on days when it's snowing or just outright gross (i.e. early spring thaw). I also pass on LV, or really any bag made or canvas or leather - regardless of brand, on the days when the temperature drops to below -25C because of the very real risk of freezing the material and causing it to crack. Nothing is really meant to handle those extreme temperatures.